Losing your Identity through Hair Loss - You are NOT your Hair. - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

See this is the problem, I really want to buy into all this, I try really hard to, but it's hard.

I sound totally narcissistic saying this, but since my late teens/early twenties, I've always been considered pretty attractive by people. I've modelled, I've been a topless butler, basically, I've done a few professions and earned good money off the back of a good physique, a strong jaw, and a full head of hair.

In theory I might not even be an ugly bald guy, not that I know as I've never shaved my head, but even if I won't look half as bad as I think I might, I still wouldn't be me, not the version I've been all of my adult life (now 26.)

It comes down to so many things, lack of control, my own ideas of what's attractive, fears of losing my youth.

Ultimately, one day I, like nearly all of us, will lose this battle. I'll be forced to shave, and then eventually, as the hairline totally disappears, and the crown goes from bald spot to bald, I'll have nothing but scalp to style. And I know, deep down, I'll move on to an extent, I'll get over it to an extent, I'll live a happy life, to an extent.
    But There will always be a voice in my head, from a glance in the mirror to touching my head and feeling nothing, that will wish I still had my hair.

Default But...

What is worse? So you are going bald? You fight it? Sorry, VERY few of the drugs or other "treatments or cures"... look natural... so you THINK you are "hanging on" but you are not... you will be spending time, effort and $$$... chasing after a dream.

Instead you can be getting on with your life.

bump - as important topic for new readers.
    Regards
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

On a positive note I have seen some very good hair systems here in the U.K. I know of one guy who wears a hair system and very hard to detect. Prior to me using any treatments I visited a place based in the U.K. and their hair systems were good, I saw one of their clients and it seemed very undectable.

So on a positive note we have good options, even though it maybe a hair system it can boost ones confident and still be undetectable if done right.

Bump As an important read.
    Regards
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.