+ Reply to Thread

Default Avalon Organics Biotin B Complex Thickening Shampoo/Conditioner

Hello guys,

Just wondering if this shampoo/conditioner is safe to use everyday? I shower everyday after my work outs. I never used conditioner ever in my life maybe 10 times lol probably the reason why my right side of my hair looks dead or damage? idk just wondering if this product shampoo and conditioner is okay to use.

Avalon Organics Biotin B Complex Thickening Shampoo

http://www.amazon.com/Avalon-Organic.../dp/B000IZ8KYU

Avalon Organics Biotin B Complex Thickening Conditioner 14 oz

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...3N0298X7XT1THC

I bought those last year, both. I bought 3 of each to use it for as long as possible to see what it does. The amazon reviews are very nice, they got me. But if you suffer from MPB, don't let these reviews get your hopes up.

BTW, yes, they are safe to use every day. They will not damage your hair or make your hair loss worse. But I don't think they have thicken my hair either.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    I bought those last year, both. I bought 3 of each to use it for as long as possible to see what it does. The amazon reviews are very nice, they got me. But if you suffer from MPB, don't let these reviews get your hopes up.

BTW, yes, they are safe to use every day. They will not damage your hair or make your hair loss worse. But I don't think they have thicken my hair either.
    Same, been using for about 6 months, haven't really seen any thickening, but it's good for the hair.

Quote Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    Just wondering if this shampoo/conditioner is safe to use everyday?
    They look safe to use every day but to be honest they are grossly over priced for what you get. You are just as well off buying sulfate free shampoo, conditioner or a 2-in-1 from your local stores. Aveeno makes an excellent sulfate free shampoo, conditioner and a 2-in-1. They cost a lot less. I am quite sure there are other brands available at your local stores as well.

Thanks guys for your responds and the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Aveeno makes an excellent sulfate free shampoo, conditioner and a 2-in-1. They cost a lot less. I am quite sure there are other brands available at your local stores as well.
    Thanks stacy, I actually bought this product today and it work really well.

The latest review there basically says it all. I'll quote just a small part.

March 20, 2012

First off, IT WILL NOT REGROW YOUR HAIR!

Please understand that. The manuf. also doesn't claim that it does.

This shampoo is a volumizing shampoo which means that it creates the impression and looks of more hair but doesn't actually grow you hair. If you want something that grows hair, there are only 2 products available that is approved by the FDA and that is Rogaine and Propecia. But both of these products have major side effects, takes at least half a year to work and they are not cheap.
    The reviewer also goes on to compliment the shampoo and also suggests to use this shampoo "Pura d'or Hair Loss Prevention: Premium Organic Shampoo". Which I almost bought in to, but I have learned that shampoos, no matter what they claim, are just not for us MPB-having people. Though that shampoo does have the usual suspects, that supposedly help with MPB[but are not proven], saw pa., beta sitosterols, nettle ex, green tea ex, pygeum ex, etc. But I just don't think putting shampoo on your head will regrow, thicken, or stop your hair loss. Somebody tell me if i'm wrong and show me the proven shampoo.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    The latest review there basically says it all. I'll quote just a small part.

March 20, 2012

The reviewer also goes on to compliment the shampoo and also suggests to use this shampoo "Pura d'or Hair Loss Prevention: Premium Organic Shampoo". Which I almost bought in to, but I have learned that shampoos, no matter what they claim, are just not for us MPB-having people. Though that shampoo does have the usual suspects, that supposedly help with MPB[but are not proven], saw pa., beta sitosterols, nettle ex, green tea ex, pygeum ex, etc. But I just don't think putting shampoo on your head will regrow, thicken, or stop your hair loss. Somebody tell me if i'm wrong and show me the proven shampoo.
    Thanks for sharing this great intel...Shouldn't of wasted my money on this.