+ Reply to Thread
Page 189 of 210 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 187 188 189 190 191 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/health/...e#.UGf544aWJI1

Here a little video about Yales hair research. They actually confirm Dr.Hoffmanns / Replicels thesis about dermal sheeth cup cells..

Quote Originally Posted by krewel View Post
    http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/health/...e#.UGf544aWJI1

They actually confirm Dr.Hoffmanns / Replicels thesis about dermal sheeth cup cells..
    can't find anywhere any confirmation.

the only confirmation we have is by the Replicel guys themselves:

if you inject millions of replicated human dscc into a patient's bald scalp - it grows practically NOTHING. Confirmed by Replicel!

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post

if you inject millions of replicated human dscc into a patient's bald scalp - it grows practically NOTHING. Confirmed by Replicel!
    Watch the video again, inform yourself about how Replicels technology works in detail and stop spreading this "Replicel failed" nonsense. Otherwise you belong to hairsite, not here.
    I can see that there's a lot, you understand in a wrong way. I've explained it a 100 times here and I'm not going to explain it again.

Replicel did not fail. Far from it.
    If you really expected something like 50% regrwoth, you are literally insane.

@krewel http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/health/...e#.UGge2a7lawS

They say it's years away, but Replicel are already heading into phase 2.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post

No, what was confirmed was a that a SINGLE TREATMENT could beat both the efficacy AND SAFETY of Finasteride and Minoxidil combined after only 6 months.

THAT'S WHAT WAS CONFIRMED.

Your comments are stupid and damaging, until you can open a lab and create a treatment that beats in efficacy and safety both the two mainstream treatments for hair loss that have been around for over 20 years, please STFU.

Replicel did not fail. Far from it.
    in this case ...

http://www.marketwatch.com/investing...MW_story_quote

...you should invest all your money. good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    @krewel http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/health/...e#.UGge2a7lawS

They say it's years away, but Replicel are already heading into phase 2.
    Which is great.

The video shows, that Replicel is going the right way. The stem cells that female Yale scientist is pointing at on her screen are dermal sheath cup cells, the ones that Replicels guys are using.
    They did not find out something new. But thanks to their technology, they actually show, that Dr.Hoffmanns research results about dermal sheath cup cells are true.

Edit: But also Aderans. Both concepts are actually very similar to each other.

The video shows, that Replicel is going the right way. The stem cells that female Yale scientist is pointing at on her screen are dermal sheath cup cells, the ones that Replicels guys are using.
    not at all.
    the 2 women in the video sound like the Aderans guys 10 years ago - about their initial mouse research findings.

But Aderans in 2002 is a world apart from Replicel in 2012. Back then people got excited about growing hairs on a mouse. Now we are safely growing hair on human scalp. That is a monumental leap that not everyone seems to appreciate....taking results on a rodent species and replicating them on ourselves.
    Even if Replicel never gets to market, we have learned from its research and other companies can apply this knowledge. This goes for all research on "next gen" treatments.

I'm excited about these cellular procedures. Right now the only cosmetically viable ways to fight MPB are 1. get on hormone therapy early (fin or dut), or 2. get hair transplants from one of a hand full of quality clinics in the world (and we all know the limitations of that). I think treating this condition at the cell level is the next step.
    I would love for some super effective PGD2 inhibitor lotion to come out in the next couple years, but I am not holding my breath.

If they could actually immunize hair follicles to DHT than I would call that a big damn success. However they are definetly in silent mode now. They got burned by the hype they generated before phase I 6 months results and not being able to produce satisfactory results.