+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 107 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by robodoc View Post
    Yea binds for an hour but what else is affected physiologically? I say nothing good. Ask our fearless writer, Hellouser if it still works for him? I have asked but not heard from him. There are side effects to RU.
    There can definitely be sides to RU too, however it definitely seems less than finasteride (anecdotal)

Great topic

I have a queation. Howmany times a week is this used?

Quote Originally Posted by flappytom View Post
    Great topic

I have a queation. Howmany times a week is this used?
    Almost everybody that uses RU, uses 1 application each day.

Maybe there are a few people that use it twice a day or once in a few days, but you would need a very good reason to do so.

Guys, I need some help with mixing RU... everytime I way my RU on my scale, a lot of it just sticks to the platform I put it on... It also sticks to my measuring spoon. This way a lot of RU just gets wasted because it gets left behind. It's pretty hard to get all the RU that is stuck behind in my small bottle.

I've tried using tin foil, but it sticks as **** to tin foil too. Trying to put the RU directly from the bag into the apply bottle is not a very accurate way as a lot of RU will fall besides the opening of the bottle.

Any ideas on this? Do you guys experience the same problem? I don't think it's a purity problem either as it dissolves just fine in my ethanol/ pg solution.

Any thoughts on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    Almost everybody that uses RU, uses 1 application each day.

Maybe there are a few people that use it twice a day or once in a few days, but you would need a very good reason to do so.
    Thanks

I've been using RU in a 75% ethanol, 25% PG mix recently and after about 30 mins the area to which I apply the solution begins to visibly crack and flake. Is my scalp likely to adjust in the long-run or should I try a different vehicle?

I recommend a new vehicle , bro, as I was using Minoxidil Liquid which has basically the same composition and it was making my scalp very itchy and flakey and it didn't reslly get any better so I switched back to Foam. You could try Neogenic or KB possibly.

Also, my gyno from topical fin seems to get better after 2 days of aromase inhibitor (DIM). I will use it for a couple more days, then get off it to see if it will come back.

Quote Originally Posted by inbrugge View Post
    I recommend a new vehicle , bro, as I was using Minoxidil Liquid which has basically the same composition and it was making my scalp very itchy and flakey and it didn't reslly get any better so I switched back to Foam. You could try Neogenic or KB possibly.

Also, my gyno from topical fin seems to get better after 2 days of aromase inhibitor (DIM). I will use it for a couple more days, then get off it to see if it will come back.
    What topical fin are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Justinian View Post
    What topical fin are you using?
    I was using the one from Dr. Susan. You can read about it in Jazz1's thread 'Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help.' But I don't think my sides are due to the source. My body is very sensitive to any anti-androgens including Saw Palmetto from my shampoo.

Quote Originally Posted by inbrugge View Post

Hey man whats DIM? I used tamoxifen,unsurprisingly one of the main side effects from it is hairloss. I didn't lose much hair that day or the day after because i think Susans product took most of the hit but my scalped itched so bad. It wad unbearable for me. I have gyno but its still very small but i think its better i act now that wait till it gets bigger.