+ Reply to Thread

Default Is there such a thing as fake Finpecia?

I received my shipment of finpecia about a month ago, and started taking it promptly. No sides whatsoever so far. Not even the most common sides such as lower libido or watery jizz.

The pills came in the mail looking like this: no box or booklet, just the pills wrapped together. Ordered from inhouse pharmacy.

Kind of suspicious. I suffer from a receding hairline, the rest of my head is still pretty thick. I just want the receding to stop. So i have no way to actually gauge if the pills are working or not since i don't have excessive hair loss, my hairline is just moving backwards at a very slow rate.

From what i've read finasteride is (supposedly) a very cheap drug to produce. So essentially it would be useless to make fake finasteride since you can already produce it on the cheap. Am i taking fake finasteride? Or am i just a lucky guy with no sides?

Why not proscar??

I bought proscar from inhouse 2 months ago, it came in a box and from what I read that place is legit. Kind of odd that it came the way it did, pretty fishy lol but I wouldn't worry because it's working for me.

I switched from Propecia to Finpecia about 6 years ago, after I moved to India. I buy it from pharmacy in India and it looks exactly like this. Finpecia is made by Cipla - very reputed old pharma company and it retails here for US$1 for 10 pills.

You should be glad that you dont have any side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by ravegrover View Post
    I switched from Propecia to Finpecia about 6 years ago, after I moved to India. I buy it from pharmacy in India and it looks exactly like this. Finpecia is made by Cipla - very reputed old pharma company and it retails here for US$1 for 10 pills.

You should be glad that you dont have any side effects.
    Yeah, I even taken 2mg of propecia just to test it and nope, penis erection 100% during sex. I wonder if the people that have the side effect, are they still attractive to opposite sex or they don't crave the vagina? lol

Quote Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    Why not proscar??

I bought proscar from inhouse 2 months ago, it came in a box and from what I read that place is legit. Kind of odd that it came the way it did, pretty fishy lol but I wouldn't worry because it's working for me.
    U probably mean fincar since proscar is way more expensive than finpecia? But yeah, think i'll go fincar next batch too since that's way cheaper.
    So u take 1.25mg a day (u can only cut the 5mg pill in 4 parts)? Isn't that kinda overkill?

Quote Originally Posted by ardana View Post
    U probably mean fincar since proscar is way more expensive than finpecia? But yeah, think i'll go fincar next batch too since that's way cheaper.
    So u take 1.25mg a day (u can only cut the 5mg pill in 4 parts)? Isn't that kinda overkill?
    Not for me, I even tried 2mg and no side effects.