+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hairisbeautiful View Post
    you do understand that they're doing this for us, right?
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Ok well at least he cleared that up then. He doesnt need to read a newspaper, lol, just put up the current forum in the background with the current posts, that's all ! Thanks.

"Armani • a day ago

Hi Devon, I asked before but you didnt reply: could you in your new video this week show the last forum posts on your monitor in the back ground ? So we know the video wasn't shot 4 months ago. The monitor in the background in your last video doesnt show forum post, I compared them, this is NOT from this forum: http://postimg.org/image/jhv4z... That profile picture doesnt appear here in combination with that text !?!?! So I wonder what it's showing ? Anyway I think this is very important to show the last forum posts on the pc in the background the next time, so we know this is a recent video and not one from 4 months ago. Thanks !

Share ›

Follicept Mod • 4 hours ago

Sorry this was pending for moderation, I guess because of the link. Just found where to approve posts. Yeah I will happily provide proof of date with the next update, though you should be able to tell with the file properties or whatever. The monitor on the left is definitely this forum, on the right is some file I was opening. But yes will post an update video with clear proof in the next day or two in my travels."

lol Arashi is something else. The dudes obsession levels are unreal

Quote Originally Posted by cr1mson View Post
    lol Arashi is something else. The dudes obsession levels are unreal
    zero emotional intelligence lol

Been a while, but just thought I would drop this here:

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000376780

Just happened live an hour ago!!!

Quote Originally Posted by follicept View Post

You made it onto the hall of fame, just like:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0Bkj8351pg

Congrats anyway

Quote Originally Posted by follicept View Post

Devon, appreciate the updates dude, but I personally can give two flying hoots about an insulin patch you hope to get to market by 2019. How about we know more about Follicept and how the trials are going for this gel you've developed I believe will do absolutely nothing for hairloss.

Granted this is a hairloss forum, but your hair loss is significant in my opinion and I can guarantee (albeit early) your IGF-1 formulation has done absolutely nothing for you at this point hair wise.

I won't and can't be mad at you if and when your gel fails. You're doing a hell of a lot more than most companies when it comes to trying to solve this absolute curse men and woman suffer with. So kudos to you on that front.

I cannot see any way your IGF-1 topical will do a damn thing for anyone fighting MPB. I for one will not be on my knees praying for this to work like the other desperate males that frequent your personal forum when I believe your companies motive is to generate cash flow to fund your insulin patch and capitalize on a very, very desperate but cash cow crowd. It's my opinion.

I wish you all the best. I live near UF and would be happy to stop by and be a participant in your "trial" and properly document my results for this forum if desired. I know how everyone on here judges photos and can easily post my progress to everyone's satisfaction on here.

Wish you all best.

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    Devon, appreciate the updates dude, but I personally can give two flying hoots about an insulin patch you hope to get to market by 2019. How about we know more about Follicept and how the trials are going for this gel you've developed I believe will do absolutely nothing for hairloss.

Granted this is a hairloss forum, but your hair loss is significant in my opinion and I can guarantee (albeit early) your IGF-1 formulation has done absolutely nothing for you at this point hair wise.

I won't and can't be mad at you if and when your gel fails. You're doing a hell of a lot more than most companies when it comes to trying to solve this absolute curse men and woman suffer with. So kudos to you on that front.

I cannot see any way your IGF-1 topical will do a damn thing for anyone fighting MPB. I for one will not be on my knees praying for this to work like the other desperate males that frequent your personal forum when I believe your companies motive is to generate cash flow to fund your insulin patch and capitalize on a very, very desperate but cash cow crowd. It's my opinion.

I wish you all the best. I live near UF and would be happy to stop by and be a participant in your "trial" and properly document my results for this forum if desired. I know how everyone on here judges photos and can easily post my progress to everyone's satisfaction on here.

Wish you all best.
    Haha clearly. Come on by. You have my email address (or can easily find it) and the company address. I will be back in the office Tuesday the 12th. Will continue to update trial progress but this is one of the most exciting moments of my life personally and professionally, and believe demonstrates a level of authenticity and veracity worthy of sharing.

If you are so certain that this formula is a waste of your time, then why are you wasting your time being so passive aggressive on here? I understand that you, like the rest of us, are fed up with those companies that are feeding off of the insecurities of balding men... but is it Devon's lab you really need to target? They are a well known molecular bio lab dude. I first hand have spent years working in labs just like this. They are not trying to become cash rich off of some snake oil scam. The members in their "trial" are all bald as hell. They will post pictures of the results and if the results are bad, then they probably won't market it... if they do, let the fools buy it and the intelligent ones stay away. There are MUCH, MUCH WORST people in the hair loss industry, even if Follicept is a little trigger happy on their formula. I KNOW, like many people on here... I was botched by one of them... Why don't you focus your energy on them.

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post

Wish you all best.

If Prometheon Pharma were to post false results
    I'm not concerned that they will post "false" results. I'm concerned that they will post inconclusive and ambiguous results and then use camera trickery, marketing hype, and people's vulnerabilities to sell an unproven product just like TRX2 did.

their scientific integrity would be shot down and the University of Florida would disown them
    Right. Just like how Oxford University disowned Thomas Whitfield or the University of California disowned Gregory Maguire.

You do understand that they're doing this for us, right?
    Good God! These people aren't selfless angels in lab suits. They're part of a for-profit corporation. They want us to spend our hard-earned money on their hair loss product. Get a grip!

Do you honestly think the skeptics on this forum are nothing but a bunch of balding curmudgeons who want to quash a promising new treatment? You know, I WANT to be wrong about Follicept. In fact, I HOPE I'm wrong about Follicept. I would LOVE to be wrong about Follicept.

I'm upset because I see this whole thing playing out the same way TRX2 did. Make bold claims before there has even been a trial. Get people excited. Sell a product while the proof of efficacy is "pending." Go about the in-house trial in such a haphazard way (i.e. no controls, no hair counts or buzz cuts) that we're unlikely to get clear evidence of failure or success. The subjects will grow their hair out, their hair will be longer in the next set of photos, the angles and lighting will be different, some will have different hair styles or combovers. The optimists on these forums will interpret this as evidence that Follicept at least maintains and all rush out to buy it, and it will be a year or two before the community concludes that it doesn't work and dismisses it as another scam.