Dr. Wesley has begun his 3rd 'Pilofocus' Phase Testing- I was finally involved!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Artista
    • Apr 2010

"Next month Dr. Wesley will medically verify if it has GOOD hair transplants!!"

I meant to say 'GOOD hair REGENERATION!!'
    It has not been verified yet,,
    next month hopefully it will be!
    ( i'm at work right now checking out BTT on my iPhone, cheers to everybody!)

Comment

• long4hair
      • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Artista

I was FINALLY able to post these photos HERE!!
      It had to do with my COMPUTER!! It is finally fixed !!
      The 3 DONOR AREA photos are from last November 2016.

The year before Dr. Wesley had did his Pilofocus 3rd Phase test right here!!
      A normal hair transplant at the donor area would show missing hairs and scaring.
      My donor area was used to do that Hair Regeneration phase test!!
      It looks A-OK!!
      Next month Dr. Wesley will medically verify if it has GOOD hair transplants!!

I have to go to work now but I will be back on here tomorrow!!
      Cheers everyone!

I'm not questioning if your pics are legit Artista. That having been said, I do want to say that you previously posted pics of your hair months ago in which the hair looks more brownish and in these new pics your hair looks more blackish. Perhaps it's the lighting or something. I just think there's some different lighting. What do you think?

Comment

• long4hair
        • Nov 2016

Can someone enlarge Artista's pics so we can take a REAL CLOSE look for empty spaces?

Comment

• long4hair
          • Nov 2016

Typically when follicles are cut horizontally that can result in donor regeneration but the part of the follicle that remains in the donor area produces thinner hairs and so does the part of the follicle that is implanted into the recipient area. I understand that they're using ACELL to improve the possibility that the follicles will produce full thickness hairs.

For the part of the follicle that remains in the donor area the ACELL can be kept in the skin since the surgeon is going in the skin from underneath so there isn't an open hole at the extraction spot. But the part of the follicle that's implanted into the recipient area is still being implanted from the outside so the hole is open to the outside world so there's a chance that the ACELL could fall out of the recipient area hole. Is Dr. Wesley doing anything to force the ACELL to stay inside of the recipient area implant holes?

Comment

• long4hair
            • Nov 2016

Artista, has Dr. Wesley found a way to bring down the amount of time it takes to harvest and implant the follicles so it doesn't take too much time to do the proedure? Also, can he do large area transplants with this procedure so that he can harvest the patient's entire donor area, let it grow back, and then harvest the entire donor area again? This would double the donor supply and that would get almost all of us enough hairs to give us satisfactory coverage.

Comment

• Artista
              • Apr 2010

Hello Long4hair ...
              I truly dont know as let.
              I do know that Dr. Wesley is a very SINCERE doctor in trying to HELP people with hairloss.
              When I am back to his Pilofocus Clinic for my phase test updates and verification,
              I will know more about his important work updates.
              Long4hair, Dr. Wesley has been using both, ACell AND PRP for the 3rd Phase Testings.
              Im going to work now everybody,,I wish that I could stay HOME...oh well.

Comment

• long4hair
                • Nov 2016

Artista, do you know why Dr. Wesley didn't use a tattoo in the donor area where he extracted the follicles and why he didn't put a tattoo in the recipient area where he implanted the follicles.

Comment

• Artista
                  • Apr 2010

( I'm on my phone right now )

The ACell and PRP treatments were put inside the skin internally for Epidermal follicle STEM Cells. It was not on the top of the scalp .it was Internally placed.

Comment

• long4hair
                    • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Artista
                    ( I'm on my phone right now )

The ACell and PRP treatments were put inside the skin internally for Epidermal follicle STEM Cells. It was not on the top of the scalp .it was Internally placed.
                    Are you saying the ACELL & PRP were internally placed for both the donor area where part of the follicles stayed and the recipient area where the implanted follicles ended up?

Comment

• Artista
                      • Apr 2010

I will respond later on today !! I promise

Comment

• Hemo
                        • Apr 2015

Artista - can we get a shot of where the follicles were implanted? Isn't one of the benefits of piloscopy supposed to be that the transplanted hairs have a higher survival rate?

Comment

• Artista
                          • Apr 2010

First of all, Dr. Wesley has been a great hair transplantation doctor for quite a long time now.(and other doctors too~of course)
                          A while ago, he decided to try a different approach to hair transplantation so that there would possibly be no scarring or at least minor scarring to his patients.
                          He felt that, instead of removing donor hair grafts the regular FUT and FUE way,
                          he began a new innovative way to remove hair follicles via his innovative ENDOSCOPIC instrumentation!
                          He found that when he went underneath the skin at the back of ones donor area to remove the hair follicles (from underneath) using his new endoscopic tools, he found that there were tremendous amounts of Epidermal STEM Cells available to possibly be used for REGENERATION by applying ACell .
                          On May 2013 after he finished his first phase testings with a number of patients, he shared his NEW phase test FINDINGS to just a percentage of guys, like me , and a percentage of Doctors.
                          (Spencer Kobren was also brought into it too).
                          It was a 'Pilofocus' 45 minute PowerPoint presentation via Skype.
                          It was amazing to see by all of us!!
                          The first phase test had used ACell only.
                          On this third phase test that I was a part of,
                          Dr Wesley used ACell and PRP!!!

Comment

• Hemo
                            • Apr 2015

What are you talking about? Anyone in this thread knows what the procedure is and what the goals are. But one benefit is that the "full" follicle (rather than potentially sliced/damages during removal) has a higher potential for survival. So can we see where the hairs were implanted? Do you think more of those survived than the regular FUE hairs?

Comment

• Artista
                              • Apr 2010

The 3 photos that my wife and I had done shows the exact area that Dr Wesley had performed the phase test at my scalps donor area.if I had had a normal/regular hair transplantation done that area that I showed would not look the same !!
                              It would show MISSING hair and scarring.
                              ( i'm at work here)

Comment

• joachim
                                • May 2014

the pictures are totally useless. a few (23?) pilofocus-extracted follicles of course don't appear as visible empty spaces in the donor area. there are even no tattoo markings to prove the whole thing. dr wesley won't be able to do a proper analysis either. it's really laughable. on the pics we only see a random spot of donor area. nothing to see here.
                                and nobody even talks about how those 23 pilofocus-extracted follicles look like in the recipient area. of course dr. wesley didn't place any tattoo markings in the recipient, so nobody will ever know how those follicles turned out, let alone their shaft thickness.

it would be so damn easy to proof the whole pilofocus magic.
                                if you really believe in pilofocus and want to know the truth, just ask wesley for the following:

take a 5 by 5 mm square in the donor area (you can also take a bigger area, like 10 by 10mm if you have the courage - but 5 by 5mm is the minimum). extract ALL hairs from this square.
                                place those extracted follicles all close together at one single spot in the recipient are. if the spot is totally bald, then you don't need any tattoo markings, but if it's still surrounded by other hairs, then do at least one simple small tattoo dot marking (which will fade away over time, it's not permanent).
                                after 6 or 12 months we will see what happens.

every other approach is useless and misleading.
                                time to get to the truth.
                                this artista-wesley BS has to stop already.

Comment

Working...