Thread: Online pharmacy

Default Online pharmacy

I read your book and was wondering, what do you think about ordering spironolactone online from a Canadian Pharmacy without a prescription? I currently do not have the money to come and see you and my dermotologist told me there was nothing out there to treat the cause of acne and was not helpful with my hairloss either. Her words were that "rogaine is the treatment of choice" when clearly your book does not agree with that statement. I was thinking of ordering it myself but I didn't know how unsafe that might be so if you can answer this question I'd appreciate it

Here is the pharmacy. I'm actually not sure if its Canadian or what country it is from http://www.your-onlinepharmacy.com/d...olactone.shtml

Medical Advisor Geoffrey Redmond, MD, FACE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zoekoritsi View Post
    I read your book and was wondering, what do you think about ordering spironolactone online from a Canadian Pharmacy without a prescription? I currently do not have the money to come and see you and my dermotologist told me there was nothing out there to treat the cause of acne and was not helpful with my hairloss either. Her words were that "rogaine is the treatment of choice" when clearly your book does not agree with that statement. I was thinking of ordering it myself but I didn't know how unsafe that might be so if you can answer this question I'd appreciate it

Here is the pharmacy. I'm actually not sure if its Canadian or what country it is from http://www.your-onlinepharmacy.com/d...olactone.shtml
    As you will know from having read my book, It's Your Hormones, I am a strong believer in empowering people to take an active role in their health care. This, however, does not extend to recommending use of prescription medications without medical consultation and followup. Furthermore, many online pharmacies are fake and sell counterfeit medications -- any that sell prescription meds without a prescription are unethical and not to be trusted.

Some doctors are more open to new ideas than others. Best thing is to try to find a doctor willing to treat you in accord with the kinds of treatment I discuss in my book. There are some, though it often takes some looking to find one.
    Geoffrey Redmond, MD
    The Hormone Help Center of New York http://www.hormonehelpny.com/
    Author, It's Your Hormones

It is not appropriate to make medical diagnoses or treatment recommendations over the internet. Replies to questions intended as general information and not as medical advice for any individual. An appropriate health care provider should be consulted for specific advice.

Thankyou for the advice ... I am going to search for a doctor in the meantime of saving up to hopefully see you in person!