Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help. - Page 119 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 121 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1210

Quote Originally Posted by k9gatton View Post
    For people that are reading these posts, If you live in the UK, there are a LOT more options
    for getting high Minoxidil than the United States. There's MinoxidilKing, and lots of others.

I wouldn't really listen to what is being said here. Also, Regenere DOES sell Promox, and has
    been doing so for some time.
    Right to add can you provide us forum members that are based in the U.K. with an alternative then? Considering your bashing me for trying to help everyone I will let you help everyone now as you seem so smart.

We U.K. patients want the same topical formula, I do not want a simple based 15% minoxidil without any additives, as the above mentioned site does not provide any DHT or Anti androgen blockers in their formula.

15% minoxidil
    5% azelaic acid
    0.1% finesteride
    0.25% progesterone
    0.025% tretinoin
    0.1% hydrocortisone.

Hope you can help us now, as you seem very smart . To add guys minoxidil alone regardless what Strenght will not prevent Hairloss, unless combined with DHT blockers or Anti androgen blockers.

Quote Originally Posted by Plan C View Post
    I like the look of the Promox 10% spray but it doesn't appear that they ship outside of the US.
    They don't.

If you live in Europe, there are a lot of other high Minoxidil sellers. Quite a lot, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Right to add can you provide us forum members that are based in the U.K. with an alternative then? Considering your bashing me for trying to help everyone I will let you help everyone now as you seem so smart.

We U.K. patients want the same topical formula, I do not want a simple based 15% minoxidil without any additives, as the above mentioned site does not provide any DHT or Anti androgen blockers in their formula.

15% minoxidil
    5% azelaic acid
    0.1% finesteride
    0.25% progesterone
    0.025% tretinoin
    0.1% hydrocortisone.

Hope you can help us now, as you seem very smart . To add guys minoxidil alone regardless what Strenght will not prevent Hairloss, unless combined with DHT blockers or Anti androgen blockers.
    Jazz - just applied for a new prescription with MWC. I noticed that, as per your quoted message, Susan's 15% formula now contains azelaic acid 5% rather than 1.5% and no biotin 3%? Any idea why?

Thanks for your ongoing help and apologies that my posts seem to have earned you a bit of a bashing!

Jazz - just applied for a new prescription with MWC. I noticed that, as per your quoted message, Susan's 15% formula now contains azelaic acid 5% rather than 1.5% and no biotin 3%? Any idea why?

Thanks for your ongoing help and apologies that my posts seem to have earned you a bit of a bashing!
    Hey no worries, I can understand certain people being fustrated as mentioned before I have nothing to prove to anyone. I do not get paid a single penny, I mentioned before in this post the only monetary gains is slight extra discount and I never asked MWC to publish my name on their site, as mentioned as good gesture they have given me extra discount!.

Let’s rephrase when Dr Klein passed away I was the one who searched and set this up for the members to help everyone along with myself. People who panicked were left stranded without 15% mixture! Also to add the fact Murray Avenue at the time was the only place providing the mixture when Dr Klein passed away. I was the one who set up and pushed Murray Avenue to provide the forum members with 10% discount on 3 bottles purchased.

I have nothing to hide and as mentioned I am more than happy to post my receipts as I pay for my products, I truly enjoy helping members and to the people who know me, you know exactly my nature.

Let’s also add the members who have offered to PayPal me “GIFT” money for helping them! Never once have I taken a single penny for helping anyone and I never will as that’s not my nature!

Right back on topic, I also added 5% azelaic acid to my mixture from 1.5%, as Dr Lee used 5% in his mixtures.

The biotin was never added to the minoxidil mixtures? I always purchased their Acetyl Glutathione/Biotin/Vitamin E mixture.

I would consider a complete diet remape, have a good liquid multi vitamin/mineral formula, Nature’s Alive brand is the one I use. Also cut down on acidic foods, as high acidic foods upregulate type 2 DHT in the scalp. I am not claiming food will cure your Hairloss, it will sure help along side Finasteride and work alongside your bodies chemistry.

What is you full regime and current state of your Hairloss? Maybe I might be able to suggest extra additional products to add in your regiment, not too expensive to help your Hairloss.

Hey no worries, I can understand certain people being fustrated as mentioned before I have nothing to prove to anyone. I do not get paid a single penny, I mentioned before in this post the only monetary gains is slight extra discount and I never asked MWC to publish my name on their site, as mentioned as good gesture they have given me extra discount!.

Let’s rephrase when Dr Klein passed away I was the one who searched and set this up for the members to help everyone along with myself. People who panicked were left stranded without 15% mixture! Also to add the fact Murray Avenue at the time was the only place providing the mixture when Dr Klein passed away. I was the one who set up and pushed Murray Avenue to provide the forum members with 10% discount on 3 bottles purchased.

I have nothing to hide and as mentioned I am more than happy to post my receipts as I pay for my products, I truly enjoy helping members and to the people who know me, you know exactly my nature.

Let’s also add the members who have offered to PayPal me “GIFT” money for helping them! Never once have I taken a single penny for helping anyone and I never will as that’s not my nature!

Right back on topic, I also added 5% azelaic acid to my mixture from 1.5%, as Dr Lee used 5% in his mixtures.

The biotin was never added to the minoxidil mixtures? I always purchased their Acetyl Glutathione/Biotin/Vitamin E mixture.

I would consider a complete diet remape, have a good liquid multi vitamin/mineral formula, Nature’s Alive brand is the one I use. Also cut down on acidic foods, as high acidic foods upregulate type 2 DHT in the scalp. I am not claiming food will cure your Hairloss, it will sure help along side Finasteride and work alongside your bodies chemistry.

What is you full regime and current state of your Hairloss? Maybe I might be able to suggest extra additional products to add in your regiment, not too expensive to help your Hairloss.
    Hi Jazz,

Mine definitely contains 3% biotin (looking at the formula on the bottle as I type). Do you think that I should continue to request that they include it?

Up until last week, I was using 5% RU58441 and Susan's 15% minoxidil on alternate days, as well as dut every day. This has maintained excellent density but has not quite stopped the receding at my temples.

I'm now trying 7.5% RU58441 and Susan's 15% minoxidil every day. I'm seriously considering switching dut for fin, due to an issue it is causing 'downstairs', which I'll cover in a separate thread.

Hey I will reply tonight as I am heading to work now, what other products besides the above do you use? Shampoo? Oils? What other additives are added in your 15% from Susan?

Wink

That’s fine I respect your views, as mentioned before if you care to check all threads and posts dating back to 2012, plus when Dr Klein passed away you will understand the reason behind my threads and posts. I always praised Dr Klein for years until he passed away.

In regards to my name being placed on their website, I never asked for this and neither do I make money or gain any monetary needs from any company. I pay for my products and I am more than happy to proof. As mentioned I have nothing to prove to you or anyone as I help people from my heart not for money needs like most people in this world.
    Yeah right. You don't make money off of it, but your name is on their website as to who referred you. You are so full of crap. Nobody believes you.

Hi Jazz,

Mine definitely contains 3% biotin (looking at the formula on the bottle as I type). Do you think that I should continue to request that they include it?

Up until last week, I was using 5% RU58441 and Susan's 15% minoxidil on alternate days, as well as dut every day. This has maintained excellent density but has not quite stopped the receding at my temples.

I'm now trying 7.5% RU58441 and Susan's 15% minoxidil every day. I'm seriously considering switching dut for fin, due to an issue it is causing 'downstairs', which I'll cover in a separate thread.
    Hey I would request keeping biotin at no additional request, be carefully to add multi vitamin and not too much biotin as you might break out in cystic acne if you deplete pantothenic acid but taking too much biotin, keep it balanced.

What have you added in Sudan’s 15% mixture as I always mentioned previously regardless of high grade minoxidil it will not do much if your not blocking the DHT cause.

I always cleanse my scalp daily with Dawn and then I use a mixture of different shampoo twice per day. I use kETACONAZOLE based and PIROCTONE OLAMINE. I also oils my scalp every other day considering I’m stripping my scalp clean. I would cos order checking your diet and also your tap water/drinking water.

A good website regarding diet scalp calcification, whilst I do not advocate diet curing Hairloss, it can possibly help with the body chemistry regarding DHT and Androgen regulators.

What’s your full regime and products with all additives and ingredients?

Quote Originally Posted by k9gatton View Post
    Yeah right. You don't make money off of it, but your name is on their website as to who referred you. You are so full of crap. Nobody believes you.
    Hey thank you for your input view, I will take your response as a compliment as I know 100% I do not get paid I work full time in the U.K. and I know my heart. As mentioned dig my name on all forums and threads/posts you will seek the answers. I am more than happy to provide proof of my payment receipts as I have nothing to hide.

That’s like saying SPEX is getting paid because I purchased a packet of Wellman Hairfollic recently from his threads and website via this forum, you don’t see me bashing the guy. Instead I praise him for his contribution regardless if he is getting paid or not, the product contains a good source of nutrients for my hair.

So good luck I do not have time for negative comments, as I’m here to help anyone who needs help with my knowledge. I work full time I pay for my products. I was given good gesture discount due to my honest nature and I also set up good discount for forum members, so be gratefully rather than spiteful not everyone is out their to make money. Their are genuine people who truly want to help people in this world without expecting a penny in return.

Hey I would request keeping biotin at no additional request, be carefully to add multi vitamin and not too much biotin as you might break out in cystic acne if you deplete pantothenic acid but taking too much biotin, keep it balanced.

What have you added in Sudan’s 15% mixture as I always mentioned previously regardless of high grade minoxidil it will not do much if your not blocking the DHT cause.

I always cleanse my scalp daily with Dawn and then I use a mixture of different shampoo twice per day. I use kETACONAZOLE based and PIROCTONE OLAMINE. I also oils my scalp every other day considering I’m stripping my scalp clean. I would cos order checking your diet and also your tap water/drinking water.

A good website regarding diet scalp calcification, whilst I do not advocate diet curing Hairloss, it can possibly help with the body chemistry regarding DHT and Androgen regulators.

What’s your full regime and products with all additives and ingredients?
    Hi,

So up until recently I was using:
    - 0.5mg dutasteride every day
    - 85mg RU58841 in 0.5ml PG & 1.25ml ethanol on alternate days
    - 15% minoxidil (w/ azelaic acid 1.5%, finasteride 0.1%, retinoic acid 0.025%, progesterone 0.25%, hydrocortisone 0.1% and biotin 3%) on alternate days

For the past few weeks, I've changed to:
    - 0.5mg dutasteride every day (might switch to finasteride when I've run out)
    - 75mg RU58841 in 0.3ml PG & 0.7ml ethanol every day
    - 15% minoxidil (w/ azelaic acid 1.5%, finasteride 0.1%, retinoic acid 0.025%, progesterone 0.25%, hydrocortisone 0.1% and biotin 3%) every day

The only shampoo I use is Jason Thin to Thick, which is biotin-rich and SLS-free. I take a multivitamin, omega 3 and bacopa monnieri as supplements.

Funnily enough, since I've switched to using the minoxidil compound every day, I've broken out in acne (which is very unusual for me). Looks as though I've messed up my pantothenic acid levels, as you predicted.

I bought more minoxidil from Susan yesterday with the standard formula, i.e. 5% azelaic acid rather than 1.5% and no biotin. Apparently, she stopped including biotin as it made the compound unstable and too viscous.

My view is that I wasn't benefiitting from the RU or minoxidil by using them on alternate days. Hopefully using them every day will produce the results I'm after, and I'll be able to switch dutasteride for finasteride. With zero biotin in the new minoxidil compound, I assume acne won't be an issue. Using 0.75ml less solution with the RU is helping it absorb much quicker, allowing me enough time to use minoxidil afterwards.