Closed Thread
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Of course. It was explained in the other topic. Think of a big pizza. Now the pizza might be bad for you. But the tomatoes on it are good for you. So that's why histogen failed and why follicept will work. Now think of a garden. If you plant a flower in the back of the garden, it will grow. But if you plant it in the front, it will grow too !!1!! So we know already that it will work. No need for an independent trial and Devon doesn't need to shave anything. Just think of the pizza and the garden instead!
    Arashi, I think he explained why there won't be an independent trial. Here.

Quote Originally Posted by follicept View Post
    Hey everybody,

As for a forum trial, Dr. Hsu said it would not be prudent for reasons others here have posted: from the Hippocratic Oath- "First, do no harm." Since this is still being tested, we need to control the environment and application to ensure safety. Assuming we get some positive results, we will launch the indiegogo at around the same time as the clinical trial, and those interested on the forum can obtain it and post their results to boost confidence and hopefully the performance of the indiegogo and sway those who are waiting for more proof.

Of course. It was explained in the other topic. Think of a big pizza. Now the pizza might be bad for you. But the tomatoes on it are good for you. So that's why histogen failed and why follicept will work. Now think of a garden. If you plant a flower in the back of the garden, it will grow. But if you plant it in the front, it will grow too !!1!! So we know already that it will work on the hairline too. No need for an independent trial and Devon doesn't need to shave anything. Just think of the pizza and the garden instead!
    You believe follicept will work now? Since when, what changed your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by BoSox View Post
    You believe follicept will work now? Since when, what changed your mind?
    Since thinking of pizza and a garden! Bro-science made me believe. And I have faith. Look at it this way. Devon won't shave his head so critics will say that the difference will be caused by things like different lighting in the photos. Or that he's put a hairloss concealer like 'topik' into it. But who cares. It all boils down to having faith in Devon and faith in follicept. If you don't have faith, why are you even here?

Since thinking of pizza and a garden! Bro-science made me believe. And I have faith. Look at it this way. Devon won't shave his head so critics will say that the difference will be caused by things like different lighting in the photos. Or that he's put a hairloss concealer like 'topik' into it. But who cares. It all boils down to having faith in Devon and faith in follicept. If you don't have faith, why are you even here?
    There will be other people with way less hair than Devon. Relax, man.

Arashi you need to stop posting in the follicept threads, some of us are trying to follow them for news.
    Instead its being clogged up by you repeating yourself over and over. We all know what you think.
    Your suggestions are insinuations are bizarre at best (I still can't believe you going on about the "forum trial").
    You're not a clever guy who can spot scams better than other people (because you knew Nigam was a scam - anyone with a functioning brain could see that. If I were you I would stop bringing it up like its something to be proud of.)

And no, I'm not a follicept rep. Their product might not work - ALL OF US are prepared for the possibility of it not working, but we're interested in seeing the results.

If the price is comparable to minox nobody is going to be losing a fortune on this even if they do take a chance on it without (what you deem to be) sufficient evidence. So why do you care? Go and harass the people who are getting PRP treatments, they're losing far more money for minimal (if any) gains.

The only thing you posting here achieves is potentially driving Devon away, which won't make a difference as to whether they release follicept or not, but simply gives us less of a dialogue with the company. This is a bad thing because they are obviously interested in the science of hair loss.

Quote Originally Posted by antibrucewillis View Post
    And no, I'm not a follicept rep.
    Thanks for confirming that. At first I was very suspicious of your first post here on this forum, so I'm glad you took that out of the way. And thanks for your insights, appreciate it.

Arashi what are they teaching you over their in Holland? Seems you are having trouble grasping simple logic. Arjen Robben would get it

It's a good thing you're not "very suspicious" of my post anymore, because that would be incredibly stupid, considering I explicitly state in it that follicept might not work. To be honest I think the odds are that it won't work (either that well, or at all.) I'd just like to be able to read updates on follicept without going through three pages of you repeating yourself each time to check.

It's a good thing you're not "very suspicious" of my post anymore, because that would be incredibly stupid, considering I explicitly state in it that follicept might not work. To be honest I think the odds are that it won't work (either that well, or at all.) I'd just like to be able to read updates on follicept without going through three pages of you repeating yourself each time to check.
    Ah yeah that indeed proofs beyond reasonable doubt that you are not a follicept account. I feel honoured that you dedicated your first post to me! Thanks! Btw click on Devon's account and then search for all posts. That way you can easily only read his posts. Alternatively you could put my account on ignore. All really good ways of only reading the info you want. Welcome on tbt forum and enjoy!!

I can't only read Devon's posts if you end up scaring him off the forum.
    Hehe. So you think a guy who has a cure for hairloss is going to give up on it cause there are some sceptics on a forum? Lol