+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by David666 View Post
    well, poor results is probably the biggest complaint, however its mainly Simons attitude towards these complaints that is unacceptable, non-answered emails, phone calls, refusal to refund people with failed implants and no donor hair left, and he has also known to become hostile, also no consultation with the surgeon prior to surgery, no aftercare in most cases, selling people "pay as you grow" finance plans, however if no growth or failed growth these people are still having to pay the finance and KSL just say there is nothing they can do.
    It’s the no aftercare complaints I don’t understand as from that perspective they couldn’t have been better with me.

I had a consultation both times but it was in the morning of the procedure not in advance.

They have always returned my calls when I’ve had questions albeit I’m not complaining. But they were the ones who raised the point with me about result not being as thick as they would like and offered to fix it. I didn’t even mention it.

not sure what you don't understand, read all the post on this thread and the other one, I received no aftercare or contact and I have spoken to plenty others in the same boat, all too similar in fact, you happen to be the only person that I have heard say anything good about KSL, but like I said the law of averages would suggest KSL would have to get something right at some point, you been lucky don't jinx it.

What one of the footballers is it you know ,??? as if one of the two he has used from day one , I can guarantee they were not done by KSL,
    Quote Originally Posted by 5Pies View Post
    I had two different doctors both times. I honestly couldn’t tell you their names. The technician was also different both times. From speaking to them they are all contractors who seem to work in different clinics across the UK and abroad.

I know one of the footballers who had it done in Glasgow so they defiantly got it there albeit we haven’t spoken about the doctor.

I regret not looking into things more before the procedure etc but now I’ve had it done I don’t feel as strongly as others. But that’s why I reached out to answer it from a different perspective

Don’t want to name names - but their strip is on the wall in the office. It wasn’t one of the original two.

From what I gather the doctors and technicians are contractors and therefore work all over uk and abroad and KSL has a pool that they hire from depending on availability. The doctor who did mine was telling me he had his own clinic in Istanbul and works there part of the month.

Don’t want to name names - but their strip is on the wall in the office. It wasn’t one of the original two.

From what I gather the doctors and technicians are contractors and therefore work all over uk and abroad and KSL has a pool that they hire from depending on availability. The doctor who did mine was telling me he had his own clinic in Istanbul and works there part of the month.
    Sorry 5 pies the young male receptionist with no medical experience that helps out as a technician does not work all over the uk same goes for the female receptionist who said she was the only one who insterts the grafts in all KSL hair transplants........unless they are celebrity’s which In that case they hire in a completely different team to come over to Glasgow to perform the transplant.

It was a polish technician called Betty who worked on me and had a flight back down to London right after she was finished. She wasn’t the receptionist. Similarly the previous one I had last year it wasn’t the receptionist. Both conversations during the procedure they both told me about their background and training and how they got into the work they do.

Paul was around when I was having it done but I have never seen him man the reception always in the clinic and I don’t know exactly what he does but I don’t think he was involved or maybe helped out a tiny bit. Mostly both the technicians were working themselves I believe.

In all the aftercare appointments I had (around 15 spread over a year) I have never seen anybody who worked on me in the office section it is always been a different team.

That’s why I don’t understand the different feedback as i am not a celebrity but seem to he had much different treatment and service.

5pies glad you're happy with your transplant though there are lots like me who simply won’t go away after spending a fortune.

Wouldn’t surprise me if you worked for KSL or if you aren’t the owner. Noticed people who worked there parenting to be clinics leaving excellent reviews on the KSL Facebook before the owner took the Facebook page down because all the negative feedback.

Definitely do not work there. I’m actaully fairly nervous about the whole thing after reading these reviews and FB page etc which is why I commented my experience to try and put my own mind at rest a bit!

Definitely do not work there. I’m actaully fairly nervous about the whole thing after reading these reviews and FB page etc which is why I commented my experience to try and put my own mind at rest a bit!
    The clinic perform bad and failed transplants no wonder the clinic say if you aren’t happy with the first procedure you get the second one for nothing as they know the majority of their clinics won’t be happy after the first one and people aren’t happy even after their free second procedure.

The majority of people don’t get follow up reviews after the procedure plus no pictures took from the clinic for their clients to see the progress from their transplant.

Best in the business my arse! Cowboys!

My only point really was that I’ve had numerous follow up review, pictures taken before after and at every review and feel that the offer of a second procedure feels like a good thing.

I have seen a couple of examples of bad transplants - do you guy have before and after you could share?