Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help. - Page 108 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 121 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1210

You can't really tell if a product works or not based on the comments on forums, because those who have good results probably will no longer show up in forums and those who are disappointed will more likely come there to vent. It is just my 2 cents.

susan's lotion cost $90for the tube and $60 for the med consult, so its a $150 investment just to try it. so yes, sometimes you got to depend on forums for real reviews of products before you waste your money, or at least be warned before you waste your money, bc susan is not going to tell you her products doesn't work on the grand majority of everyone that buys it
    Quote Originally Posted by coolhairgone View Post
    You can't really tell if a product works or not based on the comments on forums, because those who have good results probably will no longer show up in forums and those who are disappointed will more likely come there to vent. It is just my 2 cents.

so your saying it helps with transplanted hairs? what about those of us sanz transplant????? we are talking about susans lotion for regular non transplanted hair...
    your two cents only help ppl with transplants...

lets also not forget for those that have even tried susans lotion, and have had to use the medical wellness pharmacy to get the prescription, that it asks you how did you hear about purchasing this products, and Jazz's name is on of the boxes you click. So i dont know if he gets commission whenever anyone clicks his name or what, but its suspicious. if he's not getting a percentage of the sales, why would his name even be on there?

Quote Originally Posted by cardib View Post
    so your saying it helps with transplanted hairs? what about those of us sanz transplant????? we are talking about susans lotion for regular non transplanted hair...

Appreciate your quote about my hair. Actually, I am a Norwood three, but my hair is growing back. Not much at the hairline.

I'm always posting pictures here. Don't want people to think I'm just talk. I'm not.

The Progesterone was the break through for me. With my hair, it really did help. And doubling it did the trick, to .5%.

They still won't give me one percent. Just got a refill script in the beginning of March.
    They say it's too high (it would be the equivalent of ten milligrams, per one gram).

the only ppl who have had success with susans lotion from murray ave are kgatton, and jazz, and their hairloss is not that bad. we all wish we had the set of hair they did. so i dont even think its a realistic claim.

I have not heard or seen anyone else with success. i myself used everything from the 12.5% all the way up to 30% from susan for over a year with no results, so i stopped wasting my money on it. when i emailed her(Susan the companys owner) to ask what can i do since ive tried all the products she sells, she never got back to me. now what does a woman with a full head of hair know about hairloss. i dont care if shes a pharmacist, shes not MD or PHD. She simply saw the opportunity that opened up when Dr Klein passed away to sell high strenght minox, and imo exploits hair loss sufferers like ourselves who think that a higher strength minoxidil is what he need to start responding to min again.

So for future forum members considering buying her products, know that it is really just a bust. only 2 ppl have seen results from it even though scores of ppl have used it including myself. higher strenght minox doesnt work and will lead to health side effects, some internal that are not seeing on the outside.

and all the additives to her formula, the progesterone, the AA, the retin A dont do jack shit either. just because theres a study saying it helped with hairloss on mice or some human hair follicles in a petri dish in a study in 2002 doesnt mean it works on a real human in real life. and dont even get me started on the topical fin she puts in the formula. topical fin doesnt do shit for the scalp.

STOP wasting money on Murray avenue products.
    Again, Appreciate the comment about my hair. If you saw how bad I was in 2013, you would know that
    it was almost a lost cause for me. I was probably even worse than a Norwood 4.

To be honest, it was the Progesterone that did the work for me.

Check out my Progesterone thread pictures. Look at my 2013 picture. My hair is horrible, and it's obvious it's balding.

Doubling the Progesterone amount was the smartest move I made. It's hard, because usually both the doctors at Med Wellness center or Susan will deny requests for higher amounts of Progesterone. I tried one percent, but I still get .5%. The max amount on their site is .25%.

lets also not forget for those that have even tried susans lotion, and have had to use the medical wellness pharmacy to get the prescription, that it asks you how did you hear about purchasing this products, and Jazz's name is on of the boxes you click. So i dont know if he gets commission whenever anyone clicks his name or what, but its suspicious. if he's not getting a percentage of the sales, why would his name even be on there?
    To clarify this I never asked for my name to be published, yes she does give me extra discount, which again I didn't ask. I recently spent over $200 with her and I'm happy to provide proof of my purchases before you get it twisted I'm some sort of sales person.

As stated I'm sorry if the product didn't help you, as mentioned people try the BIG 3 before purchasing any lotion potions.

Also may I ask you, what are you currently using, or what did you use prior to that lotion? Finesteride?

What about the BIG3, you not tried the basics? 1mg oral tablet, 5% minoxidil, Keto shampoo?

To also add you can track all my posts on all forums from when I used Dr Klein, go check my posts on hairlosshelp I been a member since 2010.

Re-read my first post, I created this thread to help existing Dr Klein patients, when Dr klein passed away his clinic stopped selling his lotions to me. I never created this thread to become a sales rep, I created this thread to help people.

I bet you never responded well to the BIG3?

Check all my posts I was a previous 2 year Dr Klein patient and always rated his products before he passed away. Thats when I looked for alternatives and even tried the Polaris range without success until I found Susan. So before you get it twisted I'm some sort of sales rep, go do your research before trying to make me look bad, when all i have done is provide help back on the forums!

Also maybe you should try the Polaris stuff, you can get it from the internet without prescription and it's cheaper with similar ingredients. As mentioned before what about the BIG3? Does it not work for you?

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/m...ighlight_key=y

Jazz what ever happened to mark from *** and hlh?