+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 225 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2248

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    2020 the honest truth is NOBODY KNOWS.
    right, but I think it makes no sense to assume that DHT is actually there to destroy your hair follicles.... nothing is getting destroyed. Your follicles simply shrunk to a vellus state just like a million of other follicles on your body

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    If you want a broken down explanation on histogen either read or wait. I am having finals exams tomorrow and the following week but still i'm taking my time here to save your hair lol...then you call me a dick.
    Yeah, I'm gonna pass on the explanation. I think I've got a handle on all you're gonna say. Good luck on your exams, though!

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    It's better to be safe than sorry that's all I'm saying.
    You are saying a lot more than that - and you are reading more into what others are saying than they are actually saying. Next thing you know you will claim I said it's better to let it go slick bald - which would be a complete lie. There is no way I would ever say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    The same is with treatments. Replicels trials were a failure.
    Replicel's treatment has not failed. It is completely wrong and completely unethical to keep saying they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Replicel's treatment has not failed. It is completely wrong and completely unethical to keep saying they did.
    Tracy what do you think about the histogen results? seems promising ?

Quote Originally Posted by john2399 View Post
    Tracy what do you think about the histogen results?
    I think both Histogen and Replicel are on two different paths to a better solution - both correct paths. Though Histogen's treatment won't be a true cure, I do believe it will be a significantly better treatment than those currently available. Replicel is on the way to a true cure though. I can easily envision these two treatments being used together to achieve both the goals of restoring a full head of hair (Histogen) and preventing future hair loss (Replicel). Time will tell.

I think both Histogen and Replicel are on two different paths to a better solution - both correct paths. Though Histogen's treatment won't be a true cure, I do believe it will be a significantly better treatment than those currently available. Replicel is on the way to a true cure though. I can easily envision these two treatments being used together to achieve both the goals of restoring a full head of hair (Histogen) and preventing future hair loss (Replicel). Time will tell.
    if only time can tell, why do you tell so much crap now?

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    if only time can tell, why do you tell so much crap now?
    Someone asked for her opinion.

Jesus dude.

How can you make a conclusion like that? It definitely can't be based on the negligible results they published. Are you a hair science expert by any chance? Maybe you're aware of the inner workings in these companies and the complete science behind their treatments? Very, very few people are you know and if you're one of those, you should probably be helping them find a cure.

Anyway, some interesting results published by Histogen. It's nice to see pictures which show substantial hair regrowth for once. The part about it being compoundable is also very promising.

Nevertheless, we've also seen comparable pictures for known snake oils. So until I see more pictures like these for balding men, I won't get too optimistic. Definitely warrants another interview and renewed attention however.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post
    How can you make a conclusion like that?
    Did you read the post above yours?

Yes, I do undertand the science involved a little more than the average person. Another person asked for my opinion and I gave it. I am entitled to have an opinion - and I am entitled to give that opinion if someone asks for it, even if it isn't popular think positive around here.