+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 210 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2095

Thread: Replicel

Quote Originally Posted by lpenergy View Post
    This is going to be interesting to watch on Monday. They opted to not include any mention of the results in their annual report. I am hoping that their lawyers stepped in and told them to issue the statement to be on the safeside. The only problem is why didn't the lawyers step in and do this earlier if they felt like certain publications were overly optimistic.

The NBT piece said they expected the stock to be $5.25 in early May. Well, maybe with the results they have in hand, there is no way the stock price is going to get there.
    The timing is way too good to just be lawyers being precautionary. Results are widely believed to be released Monday. For the last 2 weeks they promote the crap out of their stock for $338,000. Since then, the share price has risen almost $1. Now, afterhours on the Friday before the Monday they are presumed to release the results, after the price has been inflated, they now decide to cover their ass with some legal lingo. The damage has been done, hundreds, maybe thousands, of retail investors have been sucked in. Now they are going to drop the bomb on Monday, and be completely free of wrongdoing because they have "retracted" the statements.

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    this announcement was probably made just to avoid legal troubles....

anyways, I refuse to believe that after a decade of work Replicel will fail completely. Even that paper that "Iron Man" keep showing us only claims that they probably won't be able to grow BRAND NEW FOLLICLES.... there is still hope for diffuse thinners and low norwoods. Half the participants in Replicel's study are women so we'll see how they respond...

sorry for your loss 2020....

Quote Originally Posted by ccmethinning View Post
    The timing is way too good to just be lawyers being precautionary. Results are widely believed to be released Monday. For the last 2 weeks they promote the crap out of their stock for $338,000. Since then, the share price has risen almost $1. Now, afterhours on the Friday before the Monday they are presumed to release the results, after the price has been inflated, they now decide to cover their ass with some legal lingo. The damage has been done, hundreds, maybe thousands, of retail investors have been sucked in. Now they are going to drop the bomb on Monday, and be completely free of wrongdoing because they have "retracted" the statements.
    I agree that it sound suspisous, but let us all do ourselves a favour and wait until the trial release. If the results are bad, I will be excited over Iron Man's knowledge. But let's wait and see, and stop speculating.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmethinning View Post
    http://www.stockhouse.com/News/USRel...aspx?n=8493113

Use that link. All these stock promoters come out with this lofty language, the stock price runs up, now, just days before release they say "may cause investors to lose their entire investment in the Company."
    Uh oh. They're ****ed. Another Intercytex...

Default Did anyone review the Financial Statements?

I took a quick pass at the MD&A while I was at work, but there were a couple of things that I picked up on.

It seems that they have modified the Efficacy Endpoint testing for phase IIa testing. In their MD&A report for 9/30/2011, they indicated that they would test for efficacy at 6 months as a secondary endpoint and release the results in spring of 2012. They would continue testing the patients at 12 month and 24 month endpoints for safety.

In the most recent MD&A, they have stated that "Analysis of efficacy will also be studied at 9, 12 and 24 months."

This is new and different. A 9th month efficacy testing to my knowledge has never been discussed previously. So, are they telegraphing that after 6 months time, results may not have been sufficient and so they want to continue to test for efficacy at these additional endpoints?
    Last edited by lpenergy; 04-27-2012 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Alcohol impairing my writing skills at the moment

Default Other items noted:

For those of you who haven't reviewed their report, it can be found at:

http://www.sedar.com/FindCompanyDocuments.do

1) They say they "we continue to perform pre‐clinical
    research to improve the production and delivery of our product." This will be a question for an interview as to why this is necessary.

2) They have included language that broadens their horizons so to speak beyond hair. Under Intellectual Property, it now says "We are
    developing a diverse portfolio of intellectual property for the use of stem cells in the treatment of hair loss, as well as other medical conditions." Later it says, "and the growth and use of these stem cells for the treatment of a variety of medical conditions (including hair loss)." In my opion, this also does not bode well for Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    sorry for your loss 2020....
    thats funny haha

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby_ View Post
    Uh oh. They're ****ed. Another Intercytex...
    fool me once.. ahh **** it

I don't see why they would go on with phase II if their results are that bad. If they won't get funding then they might as well shut it down now but they must have something that they think investors will see as worth pursuing at the least. This is covering your ass from lawsuits because there is no guarantee the price will go up to a certain amount regardless of the results.

This is new and different. A 9th month efficacy testing to my knowledge has never been discussed previously. So, are they telegraphing that after 6 months time, results may not have been sufficient and so they want to continue to test for efficacy at these additional endpoints?

I think, sufficient or not, they would be interested in the specific time series (6,9, etc) data sets you mention

They say they "we continue to perform pre‐clinical
    research to improve the production and delivery of our product." This will be a question for an interview as to why this is necessary.
    Because clinical trials are time consuming, expensive, and subject to strict controls and regulation. If you want to fiddle with the formula or test something new, it's easier, quicker, cheaper and safer to do it in pre-clinical work.

2) They have included language that broadens their horizons so to speak beyond hair. Under Intellectual Property, it now says "We are developing a diverse portfolio of intellectual property for the use of stem cells in the treatment of hair loss, as well as other medical conditions." Later it says, "and the growth and use of these stem cells for the treatment of a variety of medical conditions (including hair loss)." In my opion, this also does not bode well for Monday.
    Maybe. Maybe not. I honestly don't know why everybody's getting so worked up because we simply DO NOT KNOW at this stage.

The retraction could be something as simple as someone alerted the regulatory authorities and the authorities had words with Replicel. Happens all the time. And to be honest, those stock 'research' reports were laughable and dishonest and this retraction has been a long time coming.

It could also be that they have seen no sign of regrowth whatsoever and are facing an imminent disaster of funding that will probably put the company out of business. Hard to see how they could raise funds after that. If there are no results, the best this company can hope for is to be bought out by Aderans IMO.

But nobody here knows which it is, or indeed if it's something completely different. So there's no point everybody getting worked up until the results are released. Read the results and THEN bitch and moan, if that's what you wanna do.