+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by breakbot View Post
    I believe this guy has something to say.
    I don't think he is a troll or something and he has a logical theory on AGA.
    I don't know if you succeed but i hope so..Any information FGF11?
    I believe in him as well. maybe he discovers something only time will tell but i give him all the credit in the world for really trying.
    I wish i could be in touch with him through email, i've tried to make contact on this site but i guess private messages are not possible.

i'm very interested in this thread as well, FGF11 seems very smart and motivated... I hope the negative jerks from here didn't make him leave.
    Many of us are waiting if you have something to say.

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by silver View Post
    i'm very interested in this thread as well, FGF11 seems very smart and motivated... I hope the negative jerks from here didn't make him leave.
    Many of us are waiting if you have something to say.

thanks
    Sorry, I've ruined our last hope for a cure, if only I didn't make fun of FGF11/Dr. Nigam, baldness would have been cured!

It's one thing to unmask scammers and mock them, and another thing to attack everyone who want's to do something about hair loss - especially when he made proof of solid scientific knowledge - and pollute every topic with negativity and cynicism. I don't know whether FGF11 will drive the collective knowledge of hair loss forward, but I'm pretty sure your contribution won't.

Quote Originally Posted by paleocapa89 View Post
    It's one thing to unmask scammers and mock them, and another thing to attack everyone who want's to do something about hair loss - especially when he made proof of solid scientific knowledge - and pollute every topic with negativity and cynicism. I don't know whether FGF11 will drive the collective knowledge of hair loss forward, but I'm pretty sure your contribution won't.
    29 pages. Proof? Where?

Most giant discoveries in science aren't just made over night by one person... they are from an accumulation of knowledge contributed to by many scientists and even just smart individuals. I am happy we have people of all capacities and resources exploring this, it needs to happen more. Proof or no proof, this makes me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    Most giant discoveries in science aren't just made over night by one person... they are from an accumulation of knowledge contributed to by many scientists and even just smart individuals. I am happy we have people of all capacities and resources exploring this, it needs to happen more. Proof or no proof, this makes me happy.
    Wish I could upvote this

Quote Originally Posted by jamesst11 View Post
    Very true. In 1916 Albert Einstein predicted that we would get ripples in space in his General Theory of Relativity. This is caused by two black holes clashing and merging and then warping time and space around it, the fabric of space, 1.3 billion light years away. And when this happens, gravitational waves are sent through space. Now in February 2016, his prediction came true and we finally identified these gravitational waves, of an event that happened before even dinosaurs were around. Why did we do it now, because we needed much better technology to find these waves in space.

It was kind of off topic, but it shows what you said that something can't be done over night by one person is very true and it applies to all science fields, even one of the most intelligent beings in History. It had to be done by many many scientists over the course of multiple decades. Now don't get me wrong I don't want it to take 100 more years, hopefully it doesn't take until the year 2116 to get a hair loss cure lol. But I agree with your post.

a cure for me is to beat nature, which is not happening any time soon. But if we could trick it somehow ?

any update??