+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Default Dr Cole-Dr Nigam to meet up!!

This is gonna be highlight of 2013.epic.

This is what Dr Cole said on in other thread:

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthr...t=12483&page=4

'Dr. Nigam invited me to his clinic. I'm going to go. I don't like walking into that drug resistant tuberculosis infested place, but i'm going. If he has something, I'm going to catch on to it and hopefully not catch "it". If not, he better wish he'd not invited me. We asked Dr. Gho too, but he never responded. All I care about is a better result for my patients. If they have something, I want it. I don't care what it costs.'

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    This is gonna be highlight of 2013.epic.

This is what Dr Cole said on in other thread:

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthr...t=12483&page=4

'Dr. Nigam invited me to his clinic. I'm going to go. I don't like walking into that drug resistant tuberculosis infested place, but i'm going. If he has something, I'm going to catch on to it and hopefully not catch "it". If not, he better wish he'd not invited me. We asked Dr. Gho too, but he never responded. All I care about is a better result for my patients. If they have something, I want it. I don't care what it costs.'
    Obviously good news as this will promote transparency.

However was there a need for him to be so disrespectful?

Yeah seriously, he seems like a dick.

Dr Cole is a total champ.

Lol, what's the deal with his hostility?

But anyways, if a well known HT surgeon like Dr. Cole will go see Nigam and will confirm he's legit then it will be awesome news!!

This is very good news for the balding community, but i think Dr Coles opion is discusting, If i were Dr Nigam I would be retracting my invite and let him figure it out for himself and keep his opinions on mumbai to himself aswell

Agreed.

Highly unprofessional and completely disrespectful. If I were Nigam (and I was legit) I would just say 'screw you, I'll keep my technique to myself!'

That said, I hope Dr Cole does go and can confirm Dr Nigam's claims. Would be gutted if he doesn't but would be amazing if it was as Nigam says

Are these guys in some kind of beef? I wonder how the HT doctors beef with each other.

I hope they keep it cool and dont start stabbing each other haha.

But If this doctor Cole confirms Dr nigam's tech: what does that say?

I know I contacted some HT doctos in the Netherlands and most of them rejected Dr Gho:"He offers an expensive FUE" one of them said. I dont know what you guys think about him.

You guys all sound like a bunch of kids really.

Thank God Dr. Cole is going to see Dr. Nigam, they are both doctors that are trying to advance the field and better their technique to provide impressive results for their patients. We should be thankful for both doctors, and you guys shouldn't be analyzing this the way you are. Don't try and start something between the two doctors when they are cooperating.

Dr. Nigam would benefit exponentially by having a doctor, with a reputation like Dr. Cole has, confirm that his work is legit. It will bring a huge spotlight on Dr. Nigam and his technique. Seriously, it will be international news. Second of all, Dr. Cole will benefit by bringing this technique to the United States and taking over the whole US hair transplant industry. It is a win-win for both doctors if Nigams technique is legit.

Also, I would like to say I have all the respect in the world for what Dr. Cole is doing, and if he brings the treatment to the USA I will be first in line to receive it. Dr. Nigam and Dr. Cole will receive so much publicity for this.

Dr. Cole could just sit back in his mansion in the USA raking in money with FUE and not pushing the limits of science to better the lives of his patients. He could just enjoy the norm and do whatever he wants with his free time, but instead he is doing things like this to better the quality of life for all of us..and for that I truly am thankful. I couldn't have more respect towards Dr. Cole than I do now. Finally a doctor here in the states is stepping up to the plate and getting things done.

Thank you Dr. Cole and Dr. Nigam.