+ Reply to Thread
Page 371 of 465 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 381 421 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Nope. No side effects from trx whatsoever

The only side effect you'll get from taking this is less money in your bank account and possibly some gas.

Default How's your hair 3p plus

???How's your hair 30 plus mines getting better

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by 30plus View Post
    Nope. No side effects from trx whatsoever
    ok thanks. the itching is a bit annoying but I'm not exactly sure if this is due to trx2 or something else. generally my hair is getting much better and i'm planning on sticking with treatment

I was gonna update at 10 months but as I'm only a day or two away I may as well do it now.

Overall - I have some positive feelings about TRX2 but also some reservations. There is no doubt that my hair is thicker. I really like the boost it has given my remaining hair. For that reason I will be sticking with it.

However... Shedding is minimal BUT I am not getting any regrowth and the usual areas (crown and hairline) continue to struggle. I could so with some regorwth now on the main area of my head now too. Hailine in particular continues to march backwards.

Strangely some days so look better (and feel) better than others. I use the same shampoo everyday so dont know why. My hair is a bit softer now than it was but a bit thicker in general.

I seriously doubt now that after 10 months regrowth will suddenly start out of nowhere. I am encouraged by the 18 month study results on the website but we'll see...

PHP Code:
    Strangely some days so look better (and feelbetter than othersuse the same shampoo everyday so dont know whyMy hair is a bit softer now than it was but a bit thicker in general
    I suspect you dont eat the same thing everyday.
    The old adage of 'you are what you eat' is spot on. Only the other week I read in the new scientist that they have found proof that green vegetables actually stick around in your system and alter your DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by Papillion View Post
    Strangely some days so look better (and feel) better than others. I use the same shampoo everyday so dont know why. My hair is a bit softer now than it was but a bit thicker in general.
    I suspect you dont eat the same thing everyday.
    The old adage of 'you are what you eat' is spot on. Only the other week I read in the new scientist that they have found proof that green vegetables actually stick around in your system and alter your DNA.

I think thats how to do it

Hi Folks,

Rarely do I post, but I happened to come across this link on another site and thought u should be made aware of it (sorry if posting a link to another site is against the rules):

http://************.com/forums/messa...=y&STARTPAGE=2

Interesting that a company, and logic dictates somebody from TRX is responsible for the posts, should resort to such measures.

Cheers,

H

Sorry, I see the link has been blocked. Basically, if u search on of the other forums, a number of people claiming good results from TRX have been traced back to the one IP address and their accounts blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by hair2011 View Post
    Sorry, I see the link has been blocked. Basically, if u search on of the other forums, a number of people claiming good results from TRX have been traced back to the one IP address and their accounts blocked.
    Now why am I not surprised to see that?! Carry on wasting your money folks.