Closed Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Sorry, but video he uploaded today seems quite unprofessional. He simply grabbed the first available chair and spread the gel himself without even using a mirror nor ensuring that most of the gel gets onto the scalp rather than into his hair. Very genuine, but is that the way somebody being unsure about the effect of their (possibly groundbreaking) product is acting? To me it seems like they already know whether it is working or not.

I swear some of you on here sound like balding little girls. Unprofessional? What do you want the guy to do? It's a gel they developed in which he has to rub on his balding scalp. How complicated do YOU want them to make it? I swear some of you make me shake my damn head.

Do I think this product will work? No. Will I buy it if I see the slightest bit of improvement in Devon's scalp? Yup. Why? Because I'm a balding desperate guy and there is not a thing available or soon to be available that will help any of us. This is the only product that can make it to market in the foreseeable future that may or may not do anything, but at least it's something.

All you goons complaining about buzz cuts, lighting, professionalism. How about you don't follow the trial and stick to your basement cutting your Proscar tablets while rubbing Rogaine foam on your head.. I mean my goodness. Just look away then.

If it shows promise great, if it doesn't...well at least a company is attempting to release something in the near future versus all this pipeline talk that consumes this forum now. Jesus Christ.

Hahaha awesome post StayThick. Exactly my thoughts.

Really unprofessional Devon, you should have had small robots apply it with lazers whilst suspended in zero gravity under perfect lighting, can't believe you used your fingers like we would at home.

Would someone mind filling me in? What comments did Devon make on here that were considered "unprofessional"? I looked several pages back & couldn't find anything.

Trouse it was the youtube video, https://youtu.be/v2bQ47UvOnI

Quote Originally Posted by potato1987 View Post
    Really unprofessional Devon, you should have had small robots apply it with lazers whilst suspended in zero gravity under perfect lighting, can't believe you used your fingers like we would at home.
    And remember, the gel does not look "special" enough. Look at that gel. They could have really made it more coloful and maybe fluorescent, so that it looks like it is doing something. Sheesh. :P

Didn't want to insult anybody with my comment, it's "unprofessional" not in a negative way but a remarkable one. If I were him I would at least have used a mirror and a HD camera and maybe asked somebody to help spreading it on the scalp and ensuring that as little as possible gets into his hair. On top of that, I would be very excited. I simply don't know how to interpret this calm and simplicity. Either it's a good sign as he is already so convinced of the product that he doesn't need to be very careful, or he knows that it won't work anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by ytterligare View Post
    I simply don't know how to interpret this calm and simplicity. Either it's a good sign as he is already so convinced of the product that he doesn't need to be very careful, or he knows that it won't work anyway...
    How about the possibility that he simply doesn't know if it will work, which is why he's neither giddy with excitement nor cynical and pessimistic? Why do you need to psychoanalyze his demeanor?

honestly, look at my username and my previous posts, i fully support Follicept. But I have to admit it is a little bit questionable. I agree with ytterligare... his emotional indifference is a little bit suspicious. I don't know what to make of all of this. The only other explanation is that they are just extremely nice, kind of like Canadian people