Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CVAZBAR
    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by ThinFast
    Hey, my TRX2 is supposedly on the way according to the DHL shipment tracking email I received from Oxford BioLabs. Very curious to see how this stuff works. I'll get in on that thread once it gets here and I can start tracking any results.
    Good, I'm sure you read that some people have noticed less shedding but could be a coincidence. Hopefully it works for you bro, and everyone.

Comment

• HairyHair
      Inactive
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by rapunzal
      yeah one of the worst articles written but what do you expect from someone that has no clue. he doesnt explain why he selected those as the top 4, at least he could tell us that he picked the names out of a hat.
      I was wondering how he picked those 4 too and those pros and cons didn't really help either.

Comment

• Purple Glow
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by CVAZBAR
        Well that mother****er didn't really make me feel too good with his PROS/CONS hahaha
        The article seems misleading to me. For example, it claimed the results of HSC histogen's tests were not that dramatic considering the before and after photos. I consider that a misrepresentation.

The author suggests the minimum threshold is dramatic thickening, which is wrong. The minimum threshold for a baldness cure is to permanently maintain what you have. This is because once we can do that, people can get the treatment at the first sign of any thinning and arrest the process.

Comment

• UK_
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by gmonasco
          Here’s a summary of recent progress into age-related male alopecia, and each product’s commercial prospects, ranked in order of closeness to launch:

http://www.bnet.com/blog/drug-busine...-baldness/7047
          Seen this before - no Aderans?

Comment

• RichardDawkins
            Inactive
            • Jan 2011

This is a filler article :-) where they mixed up some stuff and if you look closely this guy has some fightings with this Allergan company or so, because his focus is fully on them :-)

Anyway i laughed about this article because this article is written like some people here use their negative "arguments"

Comment

Working...