+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 83 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    I think it's important to understand that AGA scalp is not "unhealthy" as many think! It is actually perfectly healthy! What's different about it compared to the safe-zone is that its DP cells express a very high number of Androgen receptors that triggers an inflammatory cascade bringing about destruction to the DP cells themselves leading to baldness.

And that is exactly why when you implant a hair graft that doesn't express these androgen receptors will remain fully functional for the rest of your life!

Hope that helps
    Is the Taiwanese group still going strong with their DP cell trials? We know 2D cultured DP brought moderate results however halted further loss permanently. Since we also know that follicles are still present in slick scalp although miniaturized, we should be able to revive those follicles to come back to normal size.... if the Taiwanese are running trials with 3D culturing, we should see BETTER results than Aderans. But my *god* why do we have to wait so damn long for any of this to make it to the market?

Hell, I just read up on the CB thread. Jesus they're speeding ahead! Great news man...

As soon as the acne version comes out, I'll find a way to tweak it so we can apply it to scalp. Leave that part with me! LOL

Better days are coming my man...CB will be the short-term solution! I can guarantee you that much

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    Hell, I just read up on the CB thread. Jesus they're speeding ahead! Great news man...

As soon as the acne version comes out, I'll find a way to tweak it so we can apply it to scalp. Leave that part with me! LOL

Better days are coming my man...CB will be the short-term solution! I can guarantee you that much
    What's wrong with the idea of using AAPE/HARG as the short-term solution?

Quote Originally Posted by nameless View Post
    What's wrong with the idea of using AAPE/HARG as the short-term solution?
    Please stop spamming threads with your AAPE posts. Nobody cares. Go to dr Nigam, have him inject it and then report back to us how well it works. Or just shut up about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Please stop spamming threads with your AAPE posts. Nobody cares. Go to dr Nigam, have him inject it and then report back to us how well it works. Or just shut up about it.
    Unfortunately for us it seems this guy is incapable of understanding anything and likely won't quit his stupid spam posts. It seems it's obligatory for him to annoy the members of every forum he joins.

once they do discover how to clone and multiply, will we all have to fly to china and it done? China already has a billion people, what would the waitlist be? If here in America, who has the labs to get this done? And will there be FDA trials..? If this is the cure how long do you guys think we will have to wait?

Hey man if you care so much about this. Why don't you go to Korea and test it. I mean take before and after photos and that is the best way to convince others.
    I'm waiting for Alias to tell us if the Austrian guys with their fat stem cells can do something.

Quote Originally Posted by Haircure View Post
    Unfortunately for us it seems this guy is incapable of understanding anything and likely won't quit his stupid spam posts. It seems it's obligatory for him to annoy the members of every forum he joins.
    Tell me about it man... Today I was visiting some other forums, JarJar is spamming all of them with his stupid "Nigam injecting AAPE in the Bahama's" idea. It's not funny anymore ... He really wants people to go to a butcher like Nigam. How crazy is that ...

BTW regarding Nigam, I just found this post from Mwamba: https://imageshack.com/i/kqZBf7ZEj
    He did repair work on a HORRIBLE hair transplant (see the 'before' photo). However, this guy seems to be Tom Vercetti !! So, the doctor who did that HORRIBLE job was Nigam.

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Hey man if you care so much about this. Why don't you go to Korea and test it. I mean take before and after photos and that is the best way to convince others.
    I'm waiting for Alias to tell us if the Austrian guys with their fat stem cells can do something.

I can't find it in any Korean clinic.

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    Sogeking I'm also curious how the fat cell treatment will work out but I have some doubts about it even though I have confidence in the fat cell extract (AAPE). I think that the fat cells might work if you use the right fat cells and if you can get the fat cells to go to the correct locations but I think that is questionable. I think that the AAPE extract will go to the right locations.

You see the AAPE is a liquid made up of very small particles so the AAPE liquid can get into every nook and cranny of the follicle, but the fat cells themselves are larger than the particles in the AAPE solution, they cells are shaped differently, and the cells are a different substance. I think that the injected cells will have a much harder time getting into the places they would need to get into in order to do the job. I'v seen illustrations of follicles that show healthy fat cells right up snug to the follicles at specific locations. I have doubts that injected cells will find their way to those locations. On the other hand, I think that injected AAPE liquid will find its' way everywhere in and around the follicle so it will end up getting where it's needed.

Also, different adipose cells secrete different amounts of the growth factors and proteins. Some fat cells secrete 100 times as much of the growth factors and proteins as other fat cells. For this reason you would need to use the correct fat cells. You can't just use any ole fat cells.