+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by lalala View Post
    Wow, Highlander. I always thought you were a total idiot but now you've stopped to a new level. You might want to get out the history books are reread a bunch of sections. Either that or stop going to your local KKK meetings where you are obviously getting a lot of your info.
    Im surprised highlander isn't bitching at the fact that arnold has hair.

Holocaust exaggerated?

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Holocaust exaggerated?
    To be fair, the Holocaust does seem to be greatly exaggerated. Both sides committed horrible atrocities, so the Allies had to make sure the crimes of the Axis powers were so overwhelmingly horrifying that none of them hanged too, right beside the Nazi officers as they should have.

Well if there's anything in that rant I can agree with, it's that at least here in the USA, schools often teach a 1 sided view of WWII history and almost any history having to do with America. (whitewashed patriotism)

However things like Holocaust denial, and trying to erase the role of black soldiers in the war, quite frankly offend the sh*t out of me. It's especially a red flag because of other things I've seen Highlander post....saying people of Latin descent are definitively "not attractive," attacking posters for having interethnic relationships, insulting a male model because "he looks like a greasy Moroccan" who "no self-respecting European would touch," and on it goes

This is supposed to be a safe place for hair loss sufferers of all ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations etc. It cannot fulfill that role if people are allowed to post prejudice messages that just don't belong on a hair loss forum in any way. Even if he really believes these things (and I hope he doesn't, or at least I hope he will outgrow them eventually), this is a totally inappropriate place to voice these opinions.
    I identify with some of his personal suffering as a fellow hair loss sufferer, but Jesus man, this is Bald Truth Talk, not Stormfront

Quote Originally Posted by Davey Jones View Post
    To be fair, the Holocaust does seem to be greatly exaggerated. Both sides committed horrible atrocities, so the Allies had to make sure the crimes of the Axis powers were so overwhelmingly horrifying that none of them hanged too, right beside the Nazi officers as they should have.
    Maybe some western institutions will try to overemphasize the holocaust to minimize war crimes by the allies, but to write off important elements of history as "Zionism" is taking it too far. It's a very old talking point that anyone can see for themselves on white power websites.
    I just don't think this is appropriate on a hair loss forum. People of all backgrounds suffer from balding and they can't feel safe and comfortable here if the community doesn't stand up to certain kinds of posts. That's my opinion anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by 25 going on 65 View Post
    Maybe some western institutions will try to overemphasize the holocaust to minimize war crimes by the allies, but to write off important elements of history as "Zionism" is taking it too far. It's a very old talking point that anyone can see for themselves on white power websites.
    I just don't think this is appropriate on a hair loss forum. People of all backgrounds suffer from balding and they can't feel safe and comfortable here if the community doesn't stand up to certain kinds of posts. That's my opinion anyway.
    Yeah, I agree. It's a shame that the only options out there for school kids are the bullshit fairy tales in history books or the jackass Neonazism on the internet. At very worst, this should be on the random topics section. At best, it shouldn't be here at all.

And worst of all this is supposed to be a thread about Arnold! Cool story: I was at the last Arnold Classic. The chick I went with and I were starting to get pretty loopy feeling (probably from taking maybe 12 servings worth of random free preworkouts), so we went out in the hall for some air. All'a the sudden, a cop backs us up, tells us, "You can't stand there." I asked him why, but before he could answer, a golf car starts driving by with Arnold sitting on the back. The guy was, like, two feet from me. I didn't know what to do, so I just bashfully said, "...What's up, man?" He nodded right at me. I think. Could have been just a nod, but I'm pretty sure it was for me. It was like a dream, I tell you what. That guy is all kinds of awesome.

Swooning again.

Yeah, I agree. It's a shame that the only options out there for school kids are the bullshit fairy tales in history books or the jackass Neonazism on the internet. At very worst, this should be on the random topics section. At best, it shouldn't be here at all.

And worst of all this is supposed to be a thread about Arnold! Cool story: I was at the last Arnold Classic. The chick I went with and I were starting to get pretty loopy feeling (probably from taking maybe 12 servings worth of random free preworkouts), so we went out in the hall for some air. All'a the sudden, a cop backs us up, tells us, "You can't stand there." I asked him why, but before he could answer, a golf car starts driving by with Arnold sitting on the back. The guy was, like, two feet from me. I didn't know what to do, so I just bashfully said, "...What's up, man?" He nodded right at me. I think. Could have been just a nod, but I'm pretty sure it was for me. It was like a dream, I tell you what. That guy is all kinds of awesome.

Swooning again.
    Did you ask him for some steroids?

Quote Originally Posted by UK_ View Post
    Did you ask him for some steroids?
    Couldn't with the cop right there, man. We live in a world full of immature 12 year olds who are strangely concerned about what adults decide to do with their own bodies, even if they don't know a thing about what they're talking about. Know anyone like that, UK_?

I really used to have a good deal of sympathy for Highlander and his issues with hair loss until I read that absolute horsesh** that he wrote about the Holocaust being exaggerated or the Allies bombing innocent people just to scare them. That is really just idiotic lunacy and for him to dispute facts that have been proven by historians, etc. is really just insane and offensive.
    I mean, Spencer was nice enough to allow him to continue to post on the message boards after more people than ever wanted him banned, and he goes and repays him and everyone else with this bullsh**.
    These posts really do detract from the empathetic safe place and cameraderie among hair loss sufferers that is fostered on these message boards. I've seen posters on here and heard callers on Spencer's show from all walks of life: straight, gay, black, white, male, and female. All points of their view are respected as they should be. Highlander's postings really are really f***ed up and they really have no place on a hair loss forum.

Couldn't with the cop right there, man. We live in a world full of immature 12 year olds who are strangely concerned about what adults decide to do with their own bodies, even if they don't know a thing about what they're talking about. Know anyone like that, UK_?
    No, we live in a world where people take illegal drugs because they think they know what they're doing, then go running and crying to medical science when they have an overdose or ruin their health.

Strange how you use the example of "immature 12 year olds" upon those who speak against the use of illicit drug use, because as far as I was aware, taking illegal drugs makes YOU the idiotic child.

I wont even go into your stupid comments about the holocaust being exaggerated, yes the allies committed attrocities (collateral damage) but the allied forces didnt start wars and massacre people because they were ethnic slavs, polish, jews or gypsies. The German Nazi dictator was probably the greatest liar of the 20th century, if you're having trouble comprehending the massacres across Poland instigated by the Nazis, go there, and ask the people, ask those who were shipped off to Auschwitz if you can still find any that are still alive.

I doubt they spent 60 years of their lives lying through their teeth, and the video footage of the hoards of polish citizens lined up in the streets awaiting the firing squad are enough to convince me that Goebbels' "New European Order" (Neuordnung Europas), which itself outlined the extinction of ethnic slavs/jews etc, was a real & factual plan they had already begun implementing for Europe.

Britain had her own fair share of Nazi sympathisers & appeasers (often for economic purposes over ideological), they were all tried and done for treason after the war. IMO they should have been shipped off to Poland to clear up the mountains of corpses at the death camps.