+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Propecia diary

Default Propecia diary

I'm a 21 year old male that has had, in the past, very thick hair. I noticed my hair became thin within the past 3 years but never really noticed how much till it became apparent. The thinning is worst at the temples, showing scalp.

I dreaded the fact that I should take propecia but I did it, after weighing the pros and cons. This will be my diary to help those who wish to decide whether to take it or not. I will start by updating this diary daily for the first week. Then weekly every other week.

Day 0: Obtained my propecia for 40$ without prescription (my country is weird). I plan to take it at night before I sleep to see if I wake up feeling different. At 12:00 a.m. I take the pill and for a brief moment I have a panic attack. It was as if everything zoomed out for a few seconds before I relaxed. To think I would take this pill that may ruin my life for something like hair.

Day 1: I wake up with morning wood. I am paranoid that the drug may have done something to me already. No matter how much I focus on my genitals and become paranoid, they seem normal. Nothing abnormal. I feel fine. When I come home I have sex with my GF. Nothing feels or has been abnormal. The itchiness of my scalp has subsided. The pain with which I felt by pulling my hair has been largely reduced. I take the second pill at 12:00 a.m.

Day 2 coming today.I will also post a picture of my hair by the end.

Day 2: I felt a little pain in my balls. Semen was a little watery but other than that I have nothing to complain. I took my next pill and woke up without a boner, but everything seems right and the ache has been gone.

Day 3: The pain that I thought was in my balls (like getting hit and feeling it in the stomache) was just gas -.- ... I have zero pain, my erections are as hard as ever, and no libido lost at this point. In general I feel VERY happy. I no longer spend my day thinking about my hair. It's as if a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

I added Nizoral 2% to the eqaution. As I was showering I noticed less hairs have been on my hands and on the floor. Though, this doesn't mean anything just yet.

my friend you will have sides. because you care to much trust me...

Quote Originally Posted by GSD View Post
    my friend you will have sides. because you care to much trust me...
    I agree, but of course I care about my man hood. But also I'm trying to help people see what they have to expect (to a certain degree) with propecia.

Day 4: everything is completely normal.I thought I lost my spontaneous erections, but a girl in my class proved me wrong...

Day 5: still all good

Day 6 & 7: except for that 5 Seconds while I'm swallowing the pill I basically forgot I'm taking the med. I'll report at the end of week 2.

I didn't log for week two because I really didn't notice anything different... So here we go

Week 2&3: time flew by fast...
    I feel no tingling pain on my scalp.
    I have no decrease in libido.
    I have no problem with erections.
    I have my spontaneous elections.
    I have had no pain in my balls.
    My watery semen wasn't even watery, I think I was just imagining it.
    There is no shed.
    I don't think there's a difference in my hair yet. Though my freind asked me if I dyed my hair? She said it looked darker than before. That's cool.

Overall I am definitely a much happier person. I haven't been thinking about my hair loss for the whole time. I eat more. I laugh more. I enjoy more.

Hi Thatdude,
    Thanks for sharing your story. It may be helpful to men who just start their hair loss treatment trip, however in my opinion such a detailed analysis and overthinking could lead to self-suggestion and false side effects that occur in your head.
    I was glad to read your last post and see that you are happy with what you do.

By the way, have you bought your fin online? Is it a month supply for $40?

Quote Originally Posted by Johny41 View Post
    Hi Thatdude,
    Thanks for sharing your story. It may be helpful to men who just start their hair loss treatment trip, however in my opinion such a detailed analysis and overthinking could lead to self-suggestion and false side effects that occur in your head.
    I was glad to read your last post and see that you are happy with what you do.

By the way, have you bought your fin online? Is it a month supply for $40?
    Hi sorry I don't really come on here besides to log. I buy the actual brand propecia for 40$ where I live. The drugs in my country are on average much cheaper than what you would find in a more developed country.

Anyway, it's been 1.5 months and I'm feeling pretty good. No sides what so ever. My hair although not really improved... has been falling out much less in the shower. Before, there would have have been minimum 15 hairs in the shower. Now, I can hardly find 4. Other than that I'm good!