+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hasson and wong

Default Hasson and wong

Are these guys actually legit? Their results seem to good to be true...

If they are legit, how do they get such good results on nw6 and even nw7 on their website photos..

Yes they are 100% legitimate, and one of the world leading.

They are top notch hair transplant surgeons, you can watch high quality videos on their website and experience that their results are indeed for real. Only downside for me personal, is that they don't do fue.

Feartheloss,

Good name Thank you for your comment about our results. To date, we are the only clinic that has focused as much as we do on HD video results. We have over 200 HD videos that we have taken to document our results and of course we still show more detail with close up comb throughs and clear views of the donor scar than any other clinic. We want patients to see the results with detail that is as close to "in person" as possible.

Our photos also do not involve the use of flash photography which skews the result to look thicker than it really is. All photos are taken under fluorescent lighting as found in any typical office building.

If you have any questions about our clinic please do not hesitate to ask me. You can email me at joe@hassonandwong.com or call anytime, toll free in North America, 1.800.859.2266.
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jotronic View Post
    Feartheloss,

Good name Thank you for your comment about our results. To date, we are the only clinic that has focused as much as we do on HD video results. We have over 200 HD videos that we have taken to document our results and of course we still show more detail with close up comb throughs and clear views of the donor scar than any other clinic. We want patients to see the results with detail that is as close to "in person" as possible.

Our photos also do not involve the use of flash photography which skews the result to look thicker than it really is. All photos are taken under fluorescent lighting as found in any typical office building.

If you have any questions about our clinic please do not hesitate to ask me. You can email me at joe@hassonandwong.com or call anytime, toll free in North America, 1.800.859.2266.
    Awesome, thank you. I'm not ready for a ht yet, but I'm checking out my options and I was very, very impressed with the work of your clinic.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Are these guys actually legit? Their results seem to good to be true...

If they are legit, how do they get such good results on nw6 and even nw7 on their website photos..
    They are legit, there is simply too much documentation on them both in terms of HD videos as well as users here who have documented their entire HT journey. Just realize that not every patient will get the WOW results that you see as there are many variables involved such as much many grafts they can harvest and your hair characteristics. Also check out Dr. Rahal if you're looking for the best of the best in HT transformations.