Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	61761Click image for larger version

Name:	20190316_172906.jpg

Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	61762Click image for larger version

Name:	635_Ust.jpg

Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	61763

I hope you are right regarding the incisions being the core of the transplant that requires the most skill and the rest is just more repetition work. I'm not sure I buy it, but okay.

I still would prefer for Erdogan to be occasionally entering each room multiple times per day to do a quick overview making sure everything is going correct. Looking at each patient after the surgery is too late, I bet he has never told anyone that there's doesn't look good or needs correcting.

I can assure you at his new clinic that ASMED is doing on average at LEAST 6 surgeries per day. The other issue with this is that means that the previous day (also while 6 people are in surgery) that Erdogan is having to evaluate 6 new candidates which is why he can't be checking up on each patient during surgery.

I love the new clinic as it is very state of the art. I had a great experience at ASMED but I think he should have stuck to the 4 surgery per day model. I feel my results are going to be too much determined by some technicians he was not overseeing which makes me very nervous. I did research before going so I pretty much knew what I was getting with ASMED in regards to technicians, I just expected them to appear to have more experience based upon their apparent age (they looked very young).

I understand your point. Maybe you are right about 5-6 patient per day. all I know is what Suzana told me (4-5) and how many patients waited with me for transplant, which was 4 (2 new 2 second day).

I hope both our transplants will turn out to be great

Did you have your surgery on Wednesday/Thursday or Thursday/Friday? We had to be there at the same time as mine was on Thursday of last week. Where are you from?

Wednesdat- thursday (13-14). I guess we were. Im from Israel

Oh cool, I remember you being there with your friend. I was at one of the clinic dinners with you (I think it was Thursday night). We briefly talked, I live in Houston.

Curious, do you remember getting the PRP treatment? It's supposed to be included in the package, I just don't remember them discussing it or doing it.

Well it's a maximum of 6 per day. So for my first day there was only 3 of us and second day it was 6. Koray has employed 2 new doctors and Koray now in his new clinic does his maximum of 6 patients and then the other 2 work on 2-3 of their own patients. I know alot of people say different things about what they've heard but I have confirmation of this as he personally sent out a lengthy memo to all users in a thread on a different forum where he explained in detail all of this because there was a lot of debate about what is really going on there. If admin would like me to copy and paste this message (which is an open message to all) I'm more than happy to do so. I do feel admin should take note of this because he is on the iahrs and they should be aware of it at least.

Ohh yeah I remember! I was surprized to see someone from the US there

Yes i did get the prp treatment. I asked for it.

As i understood from Suzana, they give it only if you ask them for it, or if it is a special case and the dr discide the patient needs it.

During the HT, they showed me the tube with the prp plasma, before the injection.

Your scabs starting to fall off? How is your density?

Quote Originally Posted by farsanUK View Post
    Well it's a maximum of 6 per day. So for my first day there was only 3 of us and second day it was 6. Koray has employed 2 new doctors and Koray now in his new clinic does his maximum of 6 patients and then the other 2 work on 2-3 of their own patients. I know alot of people say different things about what they've heard but I have confirmation of this as he personally sent out a lengthy memo to all users in a thread on a different forum where he explained in detail all of this because there was a lot of debate about what is really going on there. If admin would like me to copy and paste this message (which is an open message to all) I'm more than happy to do so. I do feel admin should take note of this because he is on the iahrs and they should be aware of it at least.
    Yeah i guess it depends on which day you come. tring to figure out now, is a bit too late for me, now I'm focused with this difficult time after the HT, and hope i get a good result.

Quote Originally Posted by Templesrunner View Post
    Yeah i guess it depends on which day you come. tring to figure out now, is a bit too late for me, now I'm focused with this difficult time after the HT, and hope i get a good result.
    My friend I know exactly how you feel and trust me it's going to up and down so as Joe Tillman told me - Buckle up because it's going to a rollercoaster ahead of you. I'm still only 5.5 months sometimes I look at it and think wtf. And sometimes I feel encouraged just remember itll get alot worse before it gets better.