Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • john2399
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Jamieon
    Im a norwood 7 man, talk about ****ed up eh?
    Are you really a norwood 7? never heard someone at 19 be a norwood 7? god bless you man stay strong!

Comment

• nikemata
      • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Davey Jones
      This one chick called my brother Mr. Egg the first time they met, same reasoning. Funny story: they've been dating for six months now. Harden up a little, man. That bitch might have been flirting with you.
      Haha... sweet.. i love girls who are flirt....

Comment

• Jamieon
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by NotBelievingIt
        Are you shaving the rest off?

You're 19, hit the gym man. You won't get called 'egg' when you've got a pair of shoulders, chest and a back.
        Yeah man I shave with electric shaver most days, I went gym today actually Im going to turn into a beast!! haha

Yeah John I think I told you before on my first thread a few weeks back

Comment

• FlightTL
          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Jamieon
          Yeah man I shave with electric shaver most days, I went gym today actually Im going to turn into a beast!! haha

Yeah John I think I told you before on my first thread a few weeks back
          Jamieon, the pain of hair loss is very real. With people making comments at us that hurt, it increases the pain ten-fold. I understand your pain completely. I hope your life improves and your dreams come true. I wish you the best. In the meantime, hope this video helps:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Whoever put up this video, thank you!

Comment

• bd0418
            • Jul 2012

Hey man... can you post a picture of yourself. Maybe a headshot and profile. Some people here might be able to give you some tips on how to cut and style it.

Don't be too hard on yourself. This is certainly not a fun time but you will overcome it.

Comment

• nikemata
              • Dec 2011

Maybe you could give it a try to shave you hair. Bald is cool. But balding isn't.

Comment

• ge77inhigh
                • May 2013

I know this sounds lame but start hitting the gym. You are young bro so dont let this hold you back. They might have better solution in 5 years. Just start some treatment now such as minox and nizoral. Shit sucks at times just dont let make you bitter. Plus try cougar market.

Comment

• BigThinker
                  • Oct 2012

'Bout a year late there, muchacho.

Comment

• hellouser
                    • May 2012

Originally posted by john2399
                    All i can say is karma is a bitch and that girl who said something should go eff herself. Im 19 as well and i hardly go out anymore. Im just too ashamed of myself.Atleast you went out and tried to have a good night. Life is tough but life as a balding guy is sometimes impossible to deal with.
                    Don't kid yourself, that entitled bitch will never feel the wrath of karma. She'll die ignorant and happy with a full head of hair. For balding men, we're going to be ridiculed and socially crippled until theres a cure or until we're dead.

Society is full of shit, I've never believed that these shitheads get what they deserve... most of these scumbags live a happier life and die satisfied at the expense of someone else... AND WE ARE THAT SOMEONE ELSE.

Comment

• bigmacnick
                      • Oct 2011

eventually what happens to people that make fun of others is that the passage of time makes them socially invisible.Thats why women are scared of ageing. so don't worry about that bitch, it may take a while but mother nature eventually will take its toll.

Would be fun to run into her years from now and say geez I didnt recognize you , you look so different , Lol.

Comment

Working...