Closed Thread
Page 72 of 187 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Keki View Post
    Getting igf-1 for human use is extremely hard indeed, there are few drugs out in the market/experimental treatment which involve igf-1 for human and they are costantly out of supply/discontinued and we are talking about few hundreads of patients in the world, like kids with hormon deficency and sla, if we need that specific expensive hard to produce igf-1 (like increlex or iplex[for sla]) a mass production is nearly impossible, they have really hard time to supply few people....

What i'm doing is a reverse research, read every trial which involved igf-1 and try to find out the supplier (be careful, the igf used on rats is useless, you have to find out if they injected it on humans), it's really hard and when you succeed is usually the same 2-3 company that tried the experimntal stuff for very serious diseases, think about getting RU used here by some users for human use, yeah, good luck.....

Interesting enough the only products were i find some igf-1 like we wish to use (cosmetic) is the first link i found days ago (the pharmacy used by H&W for their topical fina) http://www.farmaciaparati.it/en/growth.html they use igf-1, i don't know where they get it...

Well i spent only 2-3 hours, and this evening i have no time, let's see if someone else find something interesting, i don't want to think the igf-1 we need is that one...
    Thanks for your efforts! Not so simple, is it?

Why do people think this will yield anything better than Histogen?

These guys are in Australia.

https://www.lifetechnologies.com/ord...roduct/PHG0078
    Looks expensive.

I can't believe that supply is what's holding us up.

Quote Originally Posted by youngin View Post
    Nobody is saying it will be better or worse than histogen, but it is something that can come to market a lot faster than histogen. And it's something that can be trialed by the community. That's why there's so much excitement over this.

Quote Originally Posted by SolarPowered Man View Post
    These guys are in Australia.

https://www.lifetechnologies.com/ord...roduct/PHG0078
    Looks expensive.
    research only use, useless

Devon what are the difference beetween a human use and a research only? If we need increlex for a trial we are pretty much ****ed, well maybe we can get the trial but mass production? A year cure cost 15000€ with increlex and similar drugs, wtf i don't know maybe with a single vial we can make 100 follicept lol anyway i will go back to research research and research

research only use, useless

Devon what are the difference beetween a human use and a research only? If we need increlex for a trial we are pretty much ****ed, well maybe we can get the trial but mass production? A year cure cost 15000€ with increlex and similar drugs, wtf i don't know maybe with a single vial we can make 100 follicept lol anyway i will go back to research research and research
    Has to do with the purity, I believe. Endotoxins can be present which can be very dangerous.

Just heard back from my contact at the supplier- I hadn't heard anything in many days, but just heard from him: "My people are looking into the paperwork we may need.They are working on it. Will give you the contact once we are clear internally."

So while not a definitive answer, it seems to indicate they are working on it and seeking active solutions to the supply issue. Makes me feel better, at least. Will update once I hear back!

Devon

Quote Originally Posted by youngin View Post
    I suppose it won't. There are growth factors like vegf, kgf in their hsc trials, maybe more important than igf1 and still the results were not impressive.

Still reading every trial with igf-1 used on human, no really good news, still ipsen (increlex) [lonza as manufacter ]as (mostly free) supplier for university trials, insmed (for iplex wish is a mix igf-1 and another thing to make igf last longer but not avaible in us anymore i think) the only difference is that i found a japanese study where the supply is astellas pharma (in tokyo but they are located in usa aswell) , which make the same thing as increlex apparently (they used a simple gel made with pig pr something as vehicle in the trial i read lol)

i dunno, the deeper i go the shitter it become, i will continue till i have energy but or we take some increlex and hope you need very little to make follicept or wait this lazy ass supplier but i dunno how they can make something so hard to produce

http://www.businesswire.com/news/hom...in-rDNA-origin
    We are "lucky" some new igf-1 is coming, but after months of pressure.... still i dunno how to make this as mass production, it's ****ig impossible

Still reading every trial with igf-1 used on human, no really good news, still ipsen (increlex) [lonza as manufacter ]as (mostly free) supplier for university trials, insmed (for iplex wish is a mix igf-1 and another thing to make igf last longer but not avaible in us anymore i think) the only difference is that i found a japanese study where the supply is astellas pharma (in tokyo but they are located in usa aswell) , which make the same thing as increlex apparently (they used a simple gel made with pig pr something as vehicle lol)

i dunno, the deeper i go the shitter it become, i will continue till i have energy but or we take some increlex and hope you need very little to make follicept or wait this lazy ass supplier but i dunno how they can make something so hard to produce
    Looking into Increlex, too. Good news is one vial/dose would make many, many doses of Follicept. Don't stress too much, I will keep everyone posted when I hear back... Sounds like it is at least moving, which is good...

Quote Originally Posted by follicept View Post
    I think LR3 might be usable, and pharmaceutical grade should be ok. Pretty sure that's the same as clinical. If you have something let me know and I'll have the science team confirm.
    Not sure if it's any help but the following site is selling IGF-1 LR3 at pharmaceutical grade: http://www.chsir.com/IGF-1%20Pharmacutical.htm

The company seems to have an affiliation with the University of California, Irvine.