RU58841 HELP - Side Effects - Page 4 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by Baldyspen View Post
    Hi bobdole123
    I also had similar sides..racing heart beat ..high blood pressure
    Went on for few month's at first i used omeprazole and that helped a lot ..after talking to another member on here i now drink hibiscus tea atleast 3 times a day and take hawthorne extract and cbd oil ..this combination has greatly reduced my bloodpressure and other sides ..
    Hey Baldyspen, thanks for your response. how long before the omeprazole helped? My sides are more similar to the other user. Shortness of breath/tightness of chest that comes and goes throughout the day. It does seem to have triggered some acid reflux symptoms in me as well. Just started Prilosec, hopefully it works

Quote Originally Posted by Jackiebrown View Post
    Yeah hopefully, got it from anagenic the 5% KB solution. How long did you go on it before you stopped?
    Hey Jackie brown,

I got the same mixture from anagenic. Have your symptoms improved? It’s been 2 months and I still have sides

Thanks

Howdy. I just wanted to throw my two cents in.. for whatever it’s worth. I’ve been on topical RU for just over a month now. I do believe the heart stuff is mental. I’ll explain why. I’ve made it a point to note and log everything every day since starting. The log includes how much I applied, how I applied it, and other stuff (meds and supps) I take as well. I wanted to see if RU does anything on it’s own, so no additional hair related products are taken, and only basic shampoo used. I tapered my way up to a 50mg dose of premixed RU. First week was a rollercoaster of being in my head and reading negative posts. I started paying more attention to my arm and heart and breathing, and that was at 25mg lol. Got wigged out, but kept on. Breathing is always a thing for me due to pollen season and allergies, and having just had a cold when I started. I use an Apple Watch 5 to monitor heart rate and ekg all day, so I looked at my data and it was just fine. Was in my head. After that, I bumped the dose to 40mg, then 50mg. The only thing that stuck around was a tight chest. I read a few posts where people applied it with a glove and they stopped having issues. Tried it for three days, and so far it seems better. Going to apply it tomorrow without just to verify before popping off about it. So, there may be something to that.. I duno.
    Anyhow.. just get a monitor ffs, and out of your head.
    I’ll publicly post my log somewhere at 6 months. Photos from 30 day intervals will be included.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdole123 View Post
    Hey Jackie brown,

I got the same mixture from anagenic. Have your symptoms improved? It’s been 2 months and I still have sides

Thanks
    Hey curious if you ended up feeling better?

Quote Originally Posted by Baldyspen View Post
    Hi guys ..first time posting on here ..i have also experienced bad side effects with RU ..i only used for 4 days at 5% got a premixed solution ..my heart is beating very fast i have high blood pressure and am getting anxiety now too. Its been going on 6 days since i stopped taking RU does anyone have any advice on how to control heart rate and blood pressure? Getting very worried now wish i never touched this stuff
    Hi mate,

How are you going those days?

I'm in a very similar situation to you and would really appreciate an update..

Thank you my man.

Hey mate,

Would really love it if you could give me an update on your current situation.

Are you feeling any better? What were your sides originally?

You guys on here tell a load of rubbish i and many others have used ru and spironolactone, medroxyprogesterone over many years with symptoms and on the other hair loss web sites no one up to this discussion on here has ever said they had any problems with Ru there was a guy that used topical Flutamide and in a high dose got very bad symptoms as that goes systemic as in the 2000 trials and Ru was the one that was tested trialed and showed that it was not systemic when used topically up to 5%.
    I am on oral Minoxidil 10mg a day and have no symptoms and hair has really come back thick on head and on my arms better than topical i am keeping up with blood pressure readings and i am in my 60s.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    You guys on here tell a load of rubbish i and many others have used ru and spironolactone, medroxyprogesterone over many years with symptoms and on the other hair loss web sites no one up to this discussion on here has ever said they had any problems with Ru there was a guy that used topical Flutamide and in a high dose got very bad symptoms as that goes systemic as in the 2000 trials and Ru was the one that was tested trialed and showed that it was not systemic when used topically up to 5%.
    I am on oral Minoxidil 10mg a day and have no symptoms and hair has really come back thick on head and on my arms better than topical i am keeping up with blood pressure readings and i am in my 60s.

Shame on you.

I have an otherwise healthy heart (proven with previous checks and scans no more than 12 months ago) and recently tried RU58841 50MG everyday.

I experience most if not all of the symptoms OP and some others claim to have.

I had every check under the sun, showing negative results. I was pretty relieved to see this.

I then went for an echo under the care of a renowned cardiologist here in Australia who also happens to be a professor.

This took place about 2 weeks into my symptoms / post-cessation where they discovered I had reduced left ventricular function in my heart (44%) which is quite concerning for someone my age.

I am currently scheduled for another echo on the 10th of November where I pray with every bit of my soul that it comes back as improved.

I have been told if the subsequent echo shows no improvement we will need to investigate as this is not normal for someone of my age and fitness and was not apparent on my previous echo.

I think it's morally reprehensible and shows a severe lack of conscience and empathy to gaslight these men into thinking it's all in their head.

When the time is right I will be posting my echo reports and results to my thread over at hair loss talk so others can learn.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobdole123 View Post
    Hi Helpneeded,

Do you ever end up feeling any better. Would love an update as I am going through the same thing.

Thank you!
    Hi Bobdole123,

how are you now? How long is recovery? I too am going through same. Thanks.

Default How are you now?

Quote Originally Posted by throwaway5700 View Post
    Shame on you.

I have an otherwise healthy heart (proven with previous checks and scans no more than 12 months ago) and recently tried RU58841 50MG everyday.

I experience most if not all of the symptoms OP and some others claim to have.

I had every check under the sun, showing negative results. I was pretty relieved to see this.

I then went for an echo under the care of a renowned cardiologist here in Australia who also happens to be a professor.

This took place about 2 weeks into my symptoms / post-cessation where they discovered I had reduced left ventricular function in my heart (44%) which is quite concerning for someone my age.

I am currently scheduled for another echo on the 10th of November where I pray with every bit of my soul that it comes back as improved.

I have been told if the subsequent echo shows no improvement we will need to investigate as this is not normal for someone of my age and fitness and was not apparent on my previous echo.

I think it's morally reprehensible and shows a severe lack of conscience and empathy to gaslight these men into thinking it's all in their head.

When the time is right I will be posting my echo reports and results to my thread over at hair loss talk so others can learn.
    Have you recovered? Thanks