RU58841 Warning - Page 6 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: RU58841 Warning

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    The Systems you describe is what Minoxidil side effects are not an antiandrogen.
    I have not yet tried minoxidil, although I recognise the overlap in the symptoms I described and minoxidil sides.

It seems like a small minority of people have experienced similar to to what I have mentioned.

Hey man,

I am in the exact same shoes as we speak right now. Shortness of breath (comes and goes, debilitating sometimes, barely noticeable other times), mild chest pains, weird numbness and cold sensations down arms, tender shoulder blade (left).

How did you get on? Did you improve at all?

Would really love to hear back from you my man.. please.

Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
    Hi, I'm a user from *** who also used RU and got chest pains, breathing problems and high BP. At first I had NO IDEA what was happening to me until I saw a post over there from a user with my same symptoms. I stopped immediately, and later saw this thread, and now I feel validated in my actions. During the peak of my symptoms, I was afraid I was going to die. I never wanted to be alone and I was afraid I would stop breathing in my sleep.

-chest/back pains (sharp and extended to both arms at its worst)
    -bad breathing (felt like I couldn't breathe in a good full breath.)
    -weird flavors in mouth (sweet, bitter, metallic)
    -high BP
    -night sweats
    -cold hands and feet
    -weakness, especially shoulders
    -acid reflux

My sides persisted for MONTHS after I stopped, but they've been very slowly getting better. My chest pains have receded greatly, and most of my breaths are satisfactory now. Still get strange tastes in my mouth, but they aren't as severe either. Don't have any of the other symptoms anymore besides high BP.... IT DOES GET BETTER. My doctor prescribed me omeprazole, which I feel has contributed to my recovery. I'm also an otherwise healthy man in his 20's. I exercise a lot and eat reasonably well.

Oh and I almost forgot the most important part of this post:

My girlfriend caught the same breathing symptom

She was probably exposed to it because we share a bed. I noticed she was occasionally gasping for a breath the same way I would, and asked her about it. She described the exact sensations I felt. I don't know if she shared any of the other symptoms, but she recovered quickly. We did not have covid. I tested at the height of my symptoms.

While it's HIGHLY effective against hair loss: RU is a dangerous drug that can kill not only yourself, but the people around you.
    Hey man,

I am in the exact same shoes as we speak right now. Shortness of breath (comes and goes, debilitating sometimes, barely noticeable other times), mild chest pains, weird numbness and cold sensations down arms, tender shoulder blade (left).

How did you get on? Did you improve at all?

Would really love to hear back from you my man.. please get back to me if you receive this notification.

https://www.morethanbirminghamaccountants.co.uk

This is really concerning to read

Quote Originally Posted by medicalknowhow View Post
    Hi brazil123; hope you are doing ok -- My "friend's rat" accidentally ingested a small amount of RU but didn't think anything of it, due to the short half-life (this was a silly conclusion as once it reaches "all associated" receptors on a systemic level, nobody has data on how fast the damage is done to heart tissue and how severe it is) he was also using 1ml per day at 5% concentration for 2 years... Within a few days of the accident, his blood pressure went into the hypertensive zone and never recovered. Heart palpitations made sleep extremely difficult from that day on into perpetuity. He didn't realise it was due to the accident until having a "lightbulb" moment a week after he was not able to sleep, and had a dental surgery appointment where they informed him his blood pressure was way above his usual (he was always 117-124/78 before this, every time, like clockwork and 138-147/94 from then on after) There was no resolution and the damage appears to be permanent. He was in perfect health with mandatory physicals every 12 months due to occupation, right up unto the accident. His resting heart rate immediately changed from 52 to 60 and stayed at that new level. Did your heart condition continue for the past few months? I'm assuming yes, as the last person I discussed the case with has had heart palpitations for the 6 months following cessation of the RU and no sign of improvement, they merely grew accustomed to their palpitations. People don't believe it can do this because they're uninformed. Heart palpitations are well reported at varying doses, and now the cases where seemingly permanent damage occurs have been made apparent.
    Hey mate,

Are you able to update me on your case?

Have you improved at all?

Quote Originally Posted by JdbGI View Post
    Hi Andy,

It is reassuring to find someone else who is having the exact same symptoms as myself. After a couple of weeks of using RU, and one application where I likely applied too much, I am experiencing higher blood pressure, fast and irregular heartbeat, and random bouts of dizziness throughout the day. These symptoms naturally have me worried, and I am hoping for them to dissipate soon. It has been 5 days since I ceased my usage.

During my last application, I applied the solution and with 5-10 minutes felt my heart rate climb up to 150 bpm alongside an extreme bout of dizziness. I thought I was dying. I immediately had a shower in an attempt to rid my hair of any remaining RU.

The symptoms seem to come and go, although the elevated heart rate and high blood pressure are seemingly persistent.

It would be great to connect so we can talk further about our experiences.
    Hey mate,

Are you able to update me on your current situation and recovery?

I would seriously love to hear from you as I too am experiencing a very long and debilitating recovery from ru58841.

Quote Originally Posted by throwaway5700 View Post
    Hey mate,

Are you able to update me on your current situation and recovery?

I would seriously love to hear from you as I too am experiencing a very long and debilitating recovery from ru58841.
    Hi there,

First off a massive apology for my slow reply - I appreciate how scared and alone you can feel when going through these symptoms.

I hope I can reassure you at least with my progression. I completely stopped RU, while continued with minoxidil and finasteride. The symptoms lingered on and off for about 2 months, but I am completely back to normal now. No more blood pressure spikes or random dizziness, apart from the very occasional occurrence which could easily be attributed to something else.

I suggest you follow a healthy lifestyle - eat well and exercise, and avoid RU. The anxiety that results after your episode contributes greatly to the subsequent ones. I am sure you will return to your former baseline too.

Best wishes,
    J

Default Same issue here.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldyspen View Post
    Hi medical know how
    I used RU for only 4 days but now have high blood pressure and heart palpitations..you sound like you have some experience on this compound compared to other's on here ...is there anything can be done? Its been 2 months and symptoms still there maybe slighty less ..if you had the symptoms what would you do ??
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated...thanks
    How are things now? Have you recovered? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by medicalknowhow View Post
    Hi brazil123; hope you are doing ok -- My "friend's rat" accidentally ingested a small amount of RU but didn't think anything of it, due to the short half-life (this was a silly conclusion as once it reaches "all associated" receptors on a systemic level, nobody has data on how fast the damage is done to heart tissue and how severe it is) he was also using 1ml per day at 5% concentration for 2 years... Within a few days of the accident, his blood pressure went into the hypertensive zone and never recovered. Heart palpitations made sleep extremely difficult from that day on into perpetuity. He didn't realise it was due to the accident until having a "lightbulb" moment a week after he was not able to sleep, and had a dental surgery appointment where they informed him his blood pressure was way above his usual (he was always 117-124/78 before this, every time, like clockwork and 138-147/94 from then on after) There was no resolution and the damage appears to be permanent. He was in perfect health with mandatory physicals every 12 months due to occupation, right up unto the accident. His resting heart rate immediately changed from 52 to 60 and stayed at that new level. Did your heart condition continue for the past few months? I'm assuming yes, as the last person I discussed the case with has had heart palpitations for the 6 months following cessation of the RU and no sign of improvement, they merely grew accustomed to their palpitations. People don't believe it can do this because they're uninformed. Heart palpitations are well reported at varying doses, and now the cases where seemingly permanent damage occurs have been made apparent.
    Hi there,

How are your symptoms now? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brazil123 View Post
    Hello “helpneeded”! Did you find and solution? I would like to know if there’s any news on your case, because i have been experiencing some chest discomfort and also hypertension. Please contact me and lets help each other. I can send you my e-mail if you want to
    Hi there, did you ever get a response to this? And how are your own symptoms now? Thanks