+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 61 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

That link is from 2012...? The guy who thinks the results could be mentioned on the 6th of august this year has explained why he thinks so.

all i read about BIM is that the product is inferior to minox. so I dont think this would be enough to pitch it to the market. Real opportunities not lies within this forum but outside. I dont think it would be successful if it shows slightly better results than minox or fin or dut whatever.

I already hear people saying yeah but i'd switch it as long as its side effect free.... yeah mate you are the minority..... Market needs a full blown cure or something permanent in combination with HT. I have alot of friends who are NW4-5 and do not use any of these substances. Does it mean they dont care about hairloss.. they do but the thing is the results are just not good enough, and u need to take it every day....

As a marketeer, my advise is to come up with something gamechanger or there is no market for you anyways. Probably thats also why replicel has stated that they have found the cure. Lets be honest no one is interested about mediocre treatments at this point. Either solve the equation or leave the table

Well put. However, it would be something to have a treatment that performs without the sides. Diffuse loss is common among us and one of these treatments could be a revelation with diffuse loss. I've seen some mind blowing results with fin/RU/minox with diffuse loss. Would be fantastic to have a solid, go-to treatment that would eliminate the need for the 3 above and make them a thing of the past. I suppose that's asking too much as it's disappointment after disappointment as usual. But I agree, there's too much pissing about and someone needs to come up with the goods.

Quote Originally Posted by diffuseloser View Post
    Well put. However, it would be something to have a treatment that performs without the sides. Diffuse loss is common among us and one of these treatments could be a revelation with diffuse loss. I've seen some mind blowing results with fin/RU/minox with diffuse loss. Would be fantastic to have a solid, go-to treatment that would eliminate the need for the 3 above and make them a thing of the past. I suppose that's asking too much as it's disappointment after disappointment as usual. But I agree, there's too much pissing about and someone needs to come up with the goods.
    The reason why I believe bimatoprost will be an excellent treatment is because it supposedly works better than minoxidil (at the right concentration), can work anywhere on the scalp, and studies have shown that it protects against the ravages of DHT. All that, and side effect free. Maybe some skin irritation with prolonged use, but I'd definitely go for that. Also, once you've reached a density or hair thickness you are pleased with, in their patents, they show that it can be applied once, twice, three times a week to maintain. Not every day.

It would be a game changing treatment if it delivers on those things. If it does, then it would definitely take from finasteride and minoxidil.

yet again you guys are maybe like 5% of the community. the rest thinks binary, cure or not. there are hell alot of other things in life we are busy with. we need to make nw7 to nw1. could BIM provide that? the answer is most probably not. then it is over. because you will never ever reach to that majority.

I know all guys care about hair loss... however most of us got discouraged by the mediocre treatments and move on with our life. if u give a cure then we dont need to move on as simple as it is... in other words i dont see how they can make a profitable business model out of it. even if u penetrate into 5% still it wont be enough as there are many cheap knock off sorts like

Well we don't know the results yet so wait and see. Although that link which was posted is from 2012 it shows that the researches felt like they had something really good on their hands - Which is why the think they would have a good business model from it. If its better than minoxidil then more people will use it. If you only have to use it once a day/3x a week after you have had good regrowth then again that will tap into more people. If the results show that it is also reducing DHT levels in the scalp again, more people. Some people think it could work great with seti, if that becomes the case then maybe people will be able to retain their hair for 10 years more at the same density. This means more people will go get a HT ect. Maybe it wont solve nw7 to nw1 but if you can have seti/bim/fin all together and means you can prevent balding for another 10/15/20 years then that sounds a lot better to me than being bald in my twenties. When something like that starts coming out young guys can use it. Fine it isn't helping the people who are already nw5 but after 3 years that's 3 years of young guys or guys who have just started to bald who will be halting a disease for years. Frankly there are only nw5's because as you said, why bother treat it if there is nothing. But I don't believe people say cure or nothing. If you say prevention for 20 years then people will be game. I personally don't think Bim will give us that but it's another step.

And anyway research is vital. They found a product which grew hair so why not research it. It's only going to help in the long run.

Im not sure what your saying but if bim delivers on all that stuff like work better than minox, fight DHT some, and only a few times a week to maintain its going to be huge and a major game changer. I mean every guy losing hair at first is going to look at what they can do if they care about it. Anyone NW 7 thinking some treatment is going to take them back to NW 1 is living in fantasy land. One step at a time and this would be a big step just going up 1 norwood or so
    I worry the cost is going to be sky high though, but I can always use propecia instead. Im not getting hyped though until its released and proven to work that well. Way too many false hopes to jump on another hype train yet
    How well BIM works will vary by person just like propecia. Guy A maintains for 4 years and guy B maintains for 15 just depends. Some guys maintain for 15 years just on propecia.

exactly you 'd buy it but not my friends. my friends as in the biggest majority (90%) because u can only maintain what you have and we dont even know if it is going to work or not or how long.

I dont understand sh*t about hair loss or why we losing it or how we can save it. simply because i dont need to. I see on this forum people talking pages and pages why it should work or not. It is just a laugh matter to me.

Gentleman, we have been facing with this problem since our existence. yet no one come up with a cure. How realistic to assume we can have it within next years?

I know here im contradicting with myself but all i am saying is you wont survive in the market if your product is inferior to minox or fin. this is as simple as it is. we need something that works for everyone not just maintains. first thing in the morning to check how many hairs u see on ur pillow or keep asking how much longer these substances can halt ur hairloss. This is pathetic.. there is nothing for us unless of course u make nw7 to nw1.

and i most certainly dont believe mw7 to mw1 is a big step if you know why we are losing our hair or find how to treat it. look at eye surgeries, can they make ur eye frm 10 to 0? the answer is yes. so why not on hair. I know these are not comparable but my point is not that

Why comment then? Once you have a treatment which could halt for double the time we have now I will jump straight on it and feel comfortable getting a HT. Bim and Seti and SM work completely different than AA so you are attacking it from different angles. If you do this and keep your hair for 20 more years than you normally would in 5 years time there will be a massive minority of people holding hair on your product. You are essentially serving the new market of early onset Mpb. Which will soon be the norm if it's better than minox but doesn't have to mean insane regrowth.

I understand where you are coming from but if you have SM/bim/Seti/replicel then a new majority will form of people who have MPB but can hold it off for a huge chunk of their life.

And the point is if you find completely what causes mpb it doesn't mean your hair will regrow. Preventing it most certainly does not mean follicle neogenisis. Personally I think it could because I've seen amazing transgender results but we don't know.

Maintaining is the best that can be done now, and any of this like bim might regrow some decent hair too. Some will and some wont. So I mean either buy or dont its not anyone job to convince people to think a certain way. I cant convince a pessimist something good will happen no matter what. So why bother just let them keep seeing the glass half empty then
    It wont be inferior to minox or propecia they are much smarter than us and know that without being told so.