+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Lightbulb User "FearTheLoss" found a vehicle that works with CB-03-01

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...l=1#post228598

Unfortunetly he hasnt told us where this private forum or what the secret vehicle is.

Tried messaging him, but he hasnt responded.

Anyone else here that can reach him?

FearTheLoss don't find a vehicle that works with CB-03-01.
    There is not "one" vehicle and it's not new. The CB-03-01 vehicle is available since a few years...

With our luck, he's probably face down in a ditch somewhere with a full head of luscious hair. His regimen and secrets with him!

I don't understand why PG/ alcohol would not work with CB... has this been covered somewhere?

ethanol and PG vehicle will work..... i have used neogenic, adenogen and eth/pg and all work, its the concentration that people use is the problem. 1% CB is not going to do anything. You need atleast 3% or 30mg per dose best bet is 50mg but price is the problem as at that does its $200 dollar a month

i have used 35mg in neogenic for the last 2 months no hair loss after stopping fin, now i have gone to 70/30 eth/pg and bumped it up to 50mg still going strong.

Quote Originally Posted by joshuk View Post
    ethanol and PG vehicle will work..... i have used neogenic, adenogen and eth/pg and all work, its the concentration that people use is the problem. 1% CB is not going to do anything. You need atleast 3% or 30mg per dose best bet is 50mg but price is the problem as at that does its $200 dollar a month

i have used 35mg in neogenic for the last 2 months no hair loss after stopping fin, now i have gone to 70/30 eth/pg and bumped it up to 50mg still going strong.
    Any side affects with CB ?

Quote Originally Posted by Westonci View Post
    Any side affects with CB ?
    yes i guess if you are sensitive to anti androgens you can get side efects, put it this way i could not use 10mg of RU without getting bad sides after using it for 4 years. i still have not fully recovered coming off of RU but i can use 50mg of CB and tolerate it, maybe get some libido sides now and again but nothing like FIN/RU so for me its a better alternative

but remember this is an experimental drug so use at your own discretion. but from my experiance so far is positive

The vehicle was never the problem, we established that it was the % used that was the issue.

Alot of users were doing 1% max, however in trials they are testing out a 5% solution, which is very expensive to reproduce!

Sorry guys, I don't really come on here much anymore. I didn't make the vehicle myself, the chemist of the private forum formulated it.

Furthermore, I agree, dosage is important and you need to use at least 2.5%+ 2x daily, the vehicle is just as important. pg/eth just doesn't cut it in regards to getting as much of the drug as possible where it needs to be.

Lastly, CB doesn't give sexual side effects. I couldn't even take propecia low dose, RU low dose or any AA without having MAJOR sides..and I can take CB at 50mg 2x a day NO SIDES. I would say if you are getting sides, you are probably getting it from kane or somewhere that is not real CB. I know that kane's CB doesn't even look the same as the CB I get from the private forum. We test everything there and both batches of CB I've gotten have been 99.8 and 99.7% purity.

Any reason why it's so secretive? Preventing legal issues? This private forum sounds like something from a comic book, like Suicide Squad or something lol.