15%/5% Minoxidil/Azelaic Acid Solution - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Where are the prices for the minoxidil? Do you first have to pay for the "consultation" and then you get to know the prices? It would be nice if I can see the prices first, then do the online conslt.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    Jesus Christ 30% minoxidil lol (medical wellness center). Has there been studies that such high concentration is better than 15%, or better yet is there any evidence that 15% is better than 5%, etc? I would buy the 30% if such a concentration would actually make a difference.
    Heart attack waiting to happen. Probably why rogaine never tried anything higher than %5 for approval because after that you can get blood pressure spikes.

30% minox is intense but my experience with 5% minox has shown me that 5% is too weak (for me at least). I've read about how great ******* was when it was around (15% minox and 5% azelaic acid). Currently emailing the new ******* to see if it's B.S.

Anyone on here make, and if so, had any success with making, their own minox azelaic acid solution? I see that some people buy their own minox powder and others buy their own azelaic acid powder. Maybe someone has combined the two?

So for murray apothecary it is $89 for 15% minx and $99 for 30% minx. That's a bit too much for me as I was looking to buy at least 12 month supply, but was willing to buy at least 15 bottles. That's a little over $1k for 12 bottles at $89. I was okay with $50 a bottle. I got college expenses, trip expenses, bills.

Quote Originally Posted by pajason View Post
    Heart attack waiting to happen. Probably why rogaine never tried anything higher than %5 for approval because after that you can get blood pressure spikes.
    An average of 1.4% of minoxidil is absorbed systematically. 30% would result in approx 4mg absorbed. Oral doses range from 2.5mg-10mg. 30% is alot..... but it probably wont stop your heart

However I should say that the range is 0.5-4.9 so if theres a chance 10mg< can be absorbed, which at the point you're basically taking oral minxodil.

Hi, im using 15% minox 15% Azelaic Acid, getting excellent results on beard.
    Believe me excellent results.

Quote Originally Posted by dlc32 View Post
    Hey everyone,

I am looking to start a high concentrated minox/a.a. regimen to my routine but, to my knowledge, there were no such products available in the U.S. since ******* was removed from the market and lipogaine removed azelaic acid from its formula. There are tons of threads where people discuss making their own minox/a.a. solutions and yet, today, I was doing some net surfing and I found a Canadian company that apparently sells a 15%/5% minox./a.a. solution. I, of course, want to buy but it just seems fishy that there are so many threads where people talk about how much it sucked that lipogaine removed a.a. and how they're trying to make their own solution when there is a company that sells it. So I want to look into the credibility of this company- Minoxidil laboratory (link below). I also found a few other company sites where they allegedly sell similar products (minoxidil max, perfect image solutions). Can anyone validate the legitimacy of minoxidil laboratory or the others? Additionally, has anyone experimented and had success with 15% minoxidil? Thanks y'all.

minoxidil lab: http://www.minoxidillaboratory.com/
    Yes, and I've experimented quite a lot. I've experimented for over five years.

Had success (and still have) with Murray's avenue. Taking 30% Minoxidil, with .1% Finasteride (1 milligram Fin),
    and .5% Progesterone. Of all the three, the Progesterone has really made a difference.

Since I doubled it on September 2016, I have gone down one Norwood level. I was a Norwood four in January 2016
    (bald spot on vertex, and hair receded as far as it could go, probably).

Went from four to Three V (thin on vertex), to full vertex and scalp. In fact, even my temples are growing in. And
    I'm not young. In fact, I've been balding since twenty.

Make sure you take hydrocortisone cream for sensitivity scalp issues. Highly recommend Murray Ave (medicalwellnesscenter),
    or Promox (Dr. Klein's formula). Both are excellent.

Have had success with it. Should note I've also used the Candadian *******, 15% Minoxidil solution. Wasn't too happy with them, actually their forumula was kind of crappy, in my opinion. Murray's is the best, in my experience, followed by Promox, which I've just recently started.

Thanks very much, k9gatton!

30% minoxidil? Isn't that insanely high? Can you send the link for that product? I can't seem to find it on the website, only 2% minox.

Also, how's it going with Promox? Did you have to get a consultation and eventual prescription before purchasing?

Thanks again.

@dlc32

It is insanely high. You can get it on https://www.medicalwellnesscenter.com. You can get lower dosages.

I had to get a ten minute consultation before getting Promox.

For both you need a script.

Medical Wellness Center sells outside the U.S.. As far as I know, Promox does not.

There is also *******, which is cheaper. That is good, but I get side effects from Aezalic acid. Which is strange, considering
    Progesterone doesn't do the same thing to me.