Lowest price but GOOD hair systems? Need your opinions! - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread

Default Lowest price but GOOD hair systems? Need your opinions!

Hey guys, so I am currently ordering my hair system from my stylist which is really expensive, like $650 per system.

Is there anyway to get the cost down to the point where I can order a hair system every month or two months? I prefer to do this if possible... I know that Hair Direct is like $228/month or something for 12 hair pieces a year but is there an even lower priced option out there? Cuz $228 is like a car payment!

I will suggest you to go for this, because he is your stylist. he knows batter about your hair

If your stylist is prepared to cut in pieces from elsewhere then it is possible to order online and have a wider choice.

The company I use have an option for monthly pieces for $200 a month, but you need to ask if they have other options as I don't think its widely advertised.

You usually get 3 every quarter and four quarters a year so you always have spares for emergencies.

I dont believe you need a new unit a month. My stylist and other members agree that a unit could last you 3-4 months if its well maintained. With this said, my stylist does cut online units, but charges $200 for the cut and bond. Its an insurance price in case they damage the unit and need to replace it with one of their own.

I've seen a British company advertise 6 systems a year for less money than that (equivalent in British money), so I don't know if you can find American companies doing the same.

I'm in agreement with EdinLA. I am very surprised that these companies are saying you need a new system every month. I'm not a system wearer yet, but that seems dishonest and a borderline con going on what I've seen elsewhere. I've seen people talking about having the same system last for 6 months or more before, occasionally even up to a year with the right maintenance. I personally know a guy in The UK who has a small local hair system salon, and his systems last his clients months.

There's no right or wrong way. At the extremes, I have spoken to a guy that has the same piece for 2 years and another than changes every month.

It all depends on what you are willing to spend, your care and lifestyle.

I use to be happy to get 14 months out of a lace piece, but now I will keep one no longer than 6-months so its always in peak condition. To me that's more important than saving a few hundred pounds. The decision is due to a job change making me much more high profile.