+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

as far as what girls look for in a serious relationship, it is not pretty superficial boys who spend more time on their hair than they do. They actually look for men with balls. You'll probably never really understand this - I am sorry.

The level of denial in this thread is way too high.

Why can't you just accept that balding is a big problem for an individual?

And Fred my man, now you have some extra hair you out slaying straight 10's or what dude? Women flocking to you in massive lines like Canada ghese in October or you just haven't tried and are taking a break from the veritable stock pile of vagina queued at your door... Ahahaha

Ahhh man I never said that. And check the thread title 'life isn't worth living...' Get it? Got it? Good!

My point here is that because you don't have hair doesn't mean anything past what you let it. If you let it destroy your self esteem and your confidence then you will be unattractive to women and undermine your success in life.

If you can get past it, your life is very little different than anyone else's.

How do you handle chipping a tooth? Getting a scar? Aging? Life ruined by these things too or what?

Take a guy like Oscar Pistorious (yah he's not so popular anymore). NW3 or more him? Missing two legs? Still managed to achieve quite a bit? Hideous girlfriend too until.... *cough*

He managed to get through his problems decently.

Wink

We understand its okay to be bald/ balding. its in our nature and nothing can stop it. Yet. We can slow it down though. Nobody wants to lose thier hair. Some people look better bald? ok, but given the choice %100 of people would rather have a choice, and you need hair to make that choice.

Bald people in no way shape or form have an advantage. You are then saying that nice haired men don't have an advantage over bald guys. Is that what your saying munkeybutt?

Quote Originally Posted by Munkynutz View Post
    as far as what girls look for in a serious relationship, it is not pretty superficial boys who spend more time on their hair than they do. They actually look for men with balls. You'll probably never really understand this - I am sorry.
    Good hair = surf / bed look that looks good with no maintenence. Girls want guys with healthy hair they can run their hand though during sex while they orgasam. Not wispy hairs on a norwood 5 that fall out and stick to her sweaty palm.

But I guess according to you as long as the guy has enough confidence then the girl is okay trying pick all the shedded wispy hair off her sticky cum hand after your handjob like it was tar'ed and feathered.

Quote Originally Posted by blondetooth View Post
    Some guys that go bald look considerably worse.

Example, if a guy is a 5/10 and goes bald hes only going to drop a few points 1-3 points probably. Having hair is a sign of youth. How on earth can you dissagree with me Monkeybutt? These pictures will seal your mouth.

Should I continue?
    Those two are looking better bald. Another guy that looks great bald is Zidane.

Quote Originally Posted by blondetooth View Post
    Good hair = surf / bed look that looks good with no maintenence. Girls want guys with healthy hair they can run their hand though during sex while they orgasam. Not wispy hairs on a norwood 5 that fall out and stick to her sweaty palm.
    If women really want to hold hair during sex, bald men can just wear a wig during sex then. No big deal!

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    If women really want to hold hair during sex, bald men can just wear a wig during sex then. No big deal!
    added this a few seconds later,

But I guess according to you as long as the guy has enough confidence then the girl is okay trying pick all the shedded wispy hair off her sticky cum hand after your handjob like it was tar'ed and feathered.