+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 61 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by breakbot View Post
    https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01904721
    This study has been completed.
    What's your next move?
    Yea, that's about phase 2b, they did complete that study. Do you want a cookie?

My next move... is this thread about you? I'm not up against anyone, maybe you think you're my opponent or something haha. I've shown in the thread many times that this drug works very well. My enthusiasm comes from that. They could be in phase 3 right now for all we know. They don't have to post anything to clinicaltrials.gov yet because their patients were already enough patients enrolled from previous studies. We don't know what the status is! I hope they are continuing, we'll just have to wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by breakbot View Post
    https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01904721
    This study has been completed.
    What's your next move?
    *facepalm*

I wonder why are always the same people in every thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Keki View Post
    You know what we should send a mail to che ceo or someone like that explaining the enthusiasm and hope on bim, ...
    Did you do that? I thinks its worth a shot or maybe somebody could call in the next show and just ask.
    This thread becomes so disturbing to read. It would be a shame if this stuff would not work, but even a bigger shame if we keep talking about it if it does not.

No i didn't, they will trash my mail if alone, for this reason i asked a community thing, but people focus on flaming eachother istead, basically now everyone who post some sort of positive behevior or some slightly good paper are marked as dreamer, idiot and blind hype follower, nothign costructive, this is no news the hairloss community if full of fustrated people, we can't do a shit, soon someone will quote my idea as "useless cuz the evil corp doesn't give a shit about aga and balding people", just wait

I agree Keki this is not the right attitude to tackle a problem. Well do you know somebody who could possibly call in the Bald Truth or just somebody else who reads this(Artista)? I would do it, but I live in Italy and that is kind of inconvenient. I would love to hear 2014 calling in, since I think he would not be satisfied with the "yeah we just have to wait"-crap, and that is most likely the answer for somebody who is not persistant ...
    I miss Joe from SI because of this very reason. Love him or hate him but he made sure that 10 - 15 minutes of the show are reserved for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by It's2014ComeOnAlready View Post
    Yea, that's about phase 2b, they did complete that study. Do you want a cookie?

My next move... is this thread about you? I'm not up against anyone, maybe you think you're my opponent or something haha. I've shown in the thread many times that this drug works very well. My enthusiasm comes from that. They could be in phase 3 right now for all we know. They don't have to post anything to clinicaltrials.gov yet because their patients were already enough patients enrolled from previous studies. We don't know what the status is! I hope they are continuing, we'll just have to wait and see.
    No you are not my opponent. I just as you want bimatoprost to move on. But i don't think so, unfortunately.

We could send emails out yeah. I doubt it will do anything but it requires almost zero effort so if we can get a lot of people to do this then why the hell not. But having someone "big" in the community reaching out would be even better I think. What about Spencer? Does he know anything about Bim? Sorry if this has been mentioned before in this thread or if he already talked about this on his show (I never watch his show )

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    We could send emails out yeah. I doubt it will do anything but it requires almost zero effort so if we can get a lot of people to do this then why the hell not. But having someone "big" in the community reaching out would be even better I think. What about Spencer? Does he know anything about Bim? Sorry if this has been mentioned before in this thread or if he already talked about this on his show (I never watch his show )
    yes he knows about BIM and mentioned that he heard the 2B trials were going well back in one of his shows around December I believe.

A dermatologist office that claims to work closely with Allergan said they were bringing a product based on Latisse to market for hair loss very soon, like this Summer. Which isn't possible based on where it is in the trials... if only.

Quote Originally Posted by bornthisway View Post
    A dermatologist office that claims to work closely with Allergan said they were bringing a product based on Latisse to market for hair loss very soon, like this Summer. Which isn't possible based on where it is in the trials... if only.

ya well i don't think they can skip phase3 anyway so pretty sure is bullshit