+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 83 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Breaking Bald View Post
    But Artista...Wesley has been working on this for well over a year now! He must have some results or clarification on what works and what doesn't. During your appointment what are you going to be looking at? Are you going to look for hair regeneration? How can will you tell if there has been any with no tattoos or marks on you head??
    3+ years ****

(2013)

Quote Originally Posted by pilipili View Post
    Talking about scarless procedure and hair regeneration is pure marketing. Stop spreading false hopes to newcomers. Even though I know most people here are not naïve. I am pretty sure most smiled at my last reply, because they know I tell the truth.
    Wesley knows his pilofocus is useless and does not bring anything significant in HT. If you remove plenty of grafts you will see it in donor area (pilofocus or not)-
    Your whole thread is useless. I thought it was a ridiculous tiny hair transplant but I was wrong.. It was a… non-hair transplant… I repeat: There is nothing to see.
    Anyway ok ok Artista let’s keep this thread alive as long as you can as you both(you and wesley) benefit from it. We are awaiting for next update. hopefully Wesley will state everything looks fine and looks very promising.
    70pages of nothing. you are a true Artist. TBC...
    Tell 'em why you mad, son.

Quote Originally Posted by tedwuji View Post
    Tell 'em why you mad, son.
    I'm not mad at all I just smile a this clown show. I smile and laugh at this with all the balding friends here who know what the bald truth is ;D
    It's easy: remove the same number of grafts from my donor area, using small punch from a great surgeon, you will see the same result. Plain and simple. Hair regeneration is just wesley's lure to catch more fishes.
    Btw, don't get lost here bro as you are an excellent candidate for HT. fictionnal hair generation is useless for you. You are good candidate or you are not. and you are!
    "facepalm" points:
    .Good candidate for HT: Why would someone try to regenerate hairs from a solid donor area?
    .Poor candidate for HT: Why would someone try to regenerate hairs from a poor donor area (thinning) ? So useless to say the least.
    Last edited by pilipili; 04-24-2017 at 02:56 PM.

Aaaaand what a surprise, no answer from Artista...

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

I am a very busy guy at times.
    Hello again Pilipili. How are you doing now?
    Again, new month in May, my wife and I will be at Dr. Wesley's 'Pilofocus' Clinic in New York City for that 3rd Phase Test update....I will let everyone know about it.
    Cheers to everyone here!!

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Why in the world would you say something like that !!!
    That makes NO sense at all !!
    Please respond to me on what are you doing this
    NEGATIVE assumption !
    Artista can you please answer the question that I posted earlier? Are you ignoring me on purpose?

Artista, I'm not sure what's wrong with you, I don't think you're in on the scam but you seem extremely naieve (not meant as an insult, I hope you don't take it wrong).

I mean come on man. How is dr Wesley going to prove anything without tattoo's ? He didn't set up any proper test at all ! All he can see is that there's no visible scarring, like with most modern FUE surgery. But it's impossible to do any kind of analysis on possible regrowth (which I personally think is a scam anyway but oh well).

You just don't seem to get that somehow.

All these doctors studying and experimenting with regrowth have disappeared and/or have been unmasked as scammers. Wesley seems to be the last man standing but that's just because he hasn't released any photo's we can analyse, so we can't verify anything. He seems to exploit that in order to keep up appearances to attract customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Artista, I'm not sure what's wrong with you, I don't think you're in on the scam but you seem extremely naieve (not meant as an insult, I hope you don't take it wrong).

I mean come on man. How is dr Wesley going to prove anything without tattoo's ? He didn't set up any proper test at all ! All he can see is that there's no visible scarring, like with most modern FUE surgery. But it's impossible to do any kind of analysis on possible regrowth (which I personally think is a scam anyway but oh well).

You just don't seem to get that somehow.

All these doctors studying and experimenting with regrowth have disappeared and/or have been unmasked as scammers. Wesley seems to be the last man standing but that's just because he hasn't released any photo's we can analyse, so we can't verify anything. He seems to exploit that in order to keep up appearances to attract customers.
    No point in trying to discuss or reason with logic in this thread, it doesn't seem to be a thing. I sometimes feel like this is some kind of odd sci-fi movie where Dr Wesley is the villain and Artista is the programmed A.I. that keeps the humans at bay. The robots only have an automated response. The response goes something like:

'Hey there,

Do not fear human, Dr Wesley is A VERY SINCERE AND HONEST DOCTOR

He is here to help the young and bring back prosperity to Earth. Just trust in Wesley and all will be well. Please do not make any negative assumptions or ask any reasonable questions, just be patient. Proof is not needed, only faith.

Thank you'

May is here guys. Just let the thread rest until Artista can update following his Checkup with Wesley on his claimed date.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMPB View Post
    May is here guys. Just let the thread rest until Artista can update following his Checkup with Wesley on his claimed date.
    And what are you expecting to hear from this update?? Is it too much to ask this question? What will Wesley be looking for on an unmarked head?