Clear All
  • Jcm800
    • Jan 2011

Less grey as well now?!

Comment

• thechamp
      • Jan 2011

?

can propecia do this cose he is still on it ??? cose this sounds so far fectched i know but he had alot of grey of them are dark now i dunno way to early to say about trx2

Comment

• thechamp
        • Jan 2011

and

add me to face book ok so we caN CHAT i sent u my email private

Comment

• ALLISWELL
          • Feb 2011

hey champ how can i find you on facebook?

Comment

• thechamp
            • Jan 2011

hey

ALLISWELL i sent you a private msg add my email

Comment

• Jcm800
              • Jan 2011

Tks for the Facebook invite champ but we would like then and now pics on here. I've got shitloads of hair in my Facebook pics, it doesn't prove anything except I had nice hair.
              Post time stamped pics on here if you want ppl to take you seriously.

Comment

• thechamp
                • Jan 2011

well

im posting postive things about trx2 tthicker hair and no shedding in the shower and ill stick to my word s far

Comment

• AgainstThis
                  • Jan 2011

Goddamnit, this is the first time in my life I've wished for a forum moderator.

Stop being ****ing old ladies trading the same lines back and forth for three pages. We get it. Now we need pictures and results or lack of results thereof.

Also, increased testosterone levels do not necessarily mean an increase in DHT. And even if one was to have higher levels of DHT than normal, his follicles could very well resist it. Propecia works by lowering DHT so your body over-produces testosterone but you still grow lady parts, you know?

It's way, way more complicated than chumps outside of lab coats like us can ever figure out and honestly, I'm here to tend to my massive ****ing vanity, not understand biochemistry.

The three month mark is the milestone, initial signs are encouraging and that's that.

Comment

• Jcm800
                    • Jan 2011

Perhaps you could apply for the forum moderator position?
                    You do make a lot of sense, I think champ is here to wind us up frankly.

Comment

• AgainstThis
                      • Jan 2011

I don't want to moderate a thing, I want to be left alone in a cabin in the woods till I regrow my temples

But yeah, Champ screams TROLL and I'd be surprised if he's more than fourteen years of age, with a super full head of hair. Apparently somebody showed him how to sign up in fora and he's fully abusing his new-found skill. Also, it's hard to imagine that an Australian would have such a tenuous grasp on English.

Comment

• thechamp
                        • Jan 2011

Geeks

For one I'm 29 and I'm no geek who cares about what I type quickly all I want in life is to work hard make money and **** hot sluts sorry geeks u don't have this lifestyle

Comment

• KeepTheHair
                          • Mar 2010

^loool

Listen folks. You need to calm down in here. There is no way you can see results after 2 weeks. Let alone a month.

Let's wait at least 2 months. Report back and reevaluate after the third. Then whoever carries on will report back month after month.

I will take my 3 months. I will decide end of the 2nd month if I am ordering again.

Comment

• Jcm800
                            • Jan 2011

Fck it i've placed an order. £115, with discount. Order went thru swiflty.

For me, i feel i may just be missing out on a key ingredient with my home brew plus i've had my eye on a new Gibson guitar, which i could not afford - so purchasing this has taken it out of my reach, and i'm happy it has.

Shall keep taking home tabs until it arrives.

Comment

• AgainstThis
                              • Jan 2011

Listen to KeepTheHair lil' champ. And sure you're 29. And I'm John Travolta incognito.

If ANYONE wants to contribute positively to this thread, post some more pictures. So far we've only got Zoidberg and I.

And go do shit until the 3 months are up, don't spend it all looking in the mirror. Jcm800 practice that old cheap guitar of yours. When you DO get the Gibson, the playing will match the look. It'll make a world of difference

Comment

• Gryffindor
                                • Jan 2011

Just to give an update on my regiment (I'm taking the ingredients separately, and some of them in larger doses), thing seem to be going extremely well. In fact, despite my initial skepticism, it seems that shedding has all but stopped. Granted, I've only been taking the ingredients together for about a week (the potassium took a long ass time to get here), but the difference is pretty significant. I just took a shower and lost maybe 2-5 hairs (that I saw), as opposed to the standard 20-30. I've also started washing my hair with organic biotin shampoo and conditioner and added saw palmetto, beta sitosterol, and borage oil. Unfortunately, this means I'm taking literally a fistful of pills every day, but as long as I take them with food, so far I've experienced no side effects or discomfort (besides some pretty intense niacin flushes, which were expected). I'm not sure which of the ingredients are helping, but I know that they are DEFINITELY helping. Obviously it would be ridiculous to see new growth at this stage, but the cessation of shedding is good enough for me right now. I'm going to stick with it and will give another update in 2 weeks with pics.

Comment

Working...