capillogain tonic

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilpauly
    • Feb 2012

[QUOTE=StayThick;99784]That looks like a bunch of light vellus hairs or what we call "peach fuzz." I noticed on that forum where that product is being promoted many many people suffered a huge shed from using that product.

Why are you so keen on pushing this product here? What results have you seen? Any pics? Not trying to be a douche, I just noticed you are heavily pushing such a new, experimental treatment.[/QUOT
    huge shed buddy come on get real! people have reported huge sheds from every freakin hairloss product! look up propecia shed, dut, shed, ru shed, and i can keep on going! the people who have been using the product for a while now really like the product at least 12 people and the product has only been out for a cuple months!

"I am getting alot of new baby hairs at my hairline" hungrylikethe wolf" hlh
    "This is good stuff! i can already tell it's working" zender
    barbarea uses capillogain as well and also has gotten little hairs https://plus.google.com/photos/10377...05715613398754

Comment

• Jcm800
      • Jan 2011

but you use RU and other stuff don't you?!!

Comment

• lilpauly
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Jcm800
        but you use RU and other stuff don't you?!!
        yes indeed i been using ru for approx 8 months. i have tried every supplier of ru! mpbtreatments, oc, kane, trust and we and the group buys ru. without a doubt trust and we, kanes and the gb ru(tested 100%) were the best

Comment

• Jcm800
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by lilpauly
          yes indeed i been using ru for approx 8 months. i have tried every supplier of ru! mpbtreatments, oc, kane, trust and we and the group buys ru. without a doubt trust and we, kanes and the gb ru(tested 100%) were the best
          Ok cool, so what makes you think its this cap tonic regrowing hairs? It could be the RU?! Or am i missing something here?

Comment

• lilpauly
            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Jcm800
            Ok cool, so what makes you think its this cap tonic regrowing hairs? It could be the RU?! Or am i missing something here?
            i belive its part of a complete regimen. those smalls hairs got mu much stronger!

hairline topicals:
            proxiphen
            ru in kb solution
            minox in kb solution
            vpa in almond oil
            capillogain
            saba gel(next month)
            custom hairline topical (tbd)

hair compounds mixed in ice tea:
            msm
            l-methionine
            horsetail
            lcysteine
            ribofalvin b2
            biotin
            folic acid
            branch chain amino acids
            quercetin
            zinc oxide
            hair topical mix 1 (3x week)
            adensine
            sesa oil
            sweet almond oil
            black caster oil
            hair topical mix 2 in zioms vehicle
            algae extract,
            vitaminc
            licorice extract,
            aloe vera 10xconcentrate,
            hydrolyed wheat protein,
            provitamin b5
            hair tonic mistry
            oral pills
            dut
            fin
            bacfo hairbac
            deva hair vitamins
            shampoos
            revita
            mistry aloe vera
            ih9 shampoo

Comment

• Jcm800
              • Jan 2011

Jeez you're not using much then?! Lol

Comment

• StayThick
                • Oct 2012

yes thats why i posted the pics! staythick is very angry person for some reason or another!
                I am actually not an angry person at all, although I should be because going bald sucks. However, thats not the point. It just feels like your overly advertising this product, but have no substance. Just "12 people" using it claiming they are seeing "baby hairs." Really dude? Then you post another pic of a dude's hairline it looks like with a bunch of vellus hairs claiming success with your proposed treatment.

Lastly, you post a very old pic of yourself, one I have seen when I first joined this forum, stating this product has worked wonders for you. Dude, you use such an influx of products there is no way to pinpoint which product has contributed to your success. Especially when you are huge advocate of RU, which you used regularly. Which by the way I will mention, you have achieved great success with the 1000 products you use. Although I would be concerned about your health internally with everything you take if I were you.

Comment

• StayThick
                  • Oct 2012

btw hater here is my before pics!
                  Again, this is the old pic you have been circulating for quite some time. However, your "before" pic is essentially the state of my hairline and hair at this point ironically enough. Same haircut too.

What product has contributed to the overall success of restoring your hairline? I honestly don't understand how you have time to put so many topicals and mix so many ****tails to apply to your head in 1 day. Is there any product you believe has contributed to the thickening of the corners of your hairline?

I noticed the "thinning" at the corner of your hairline in your before pic and that's exactly what mine looks like and is getting hit the most. You obviously experienced regrowth prior to capillogain there, is the RU what has contributed it to the most.

I apologize if I sound "angry," just understand I have tried every product out there and spent thousands of dollars only to see people claim success with new treatments, but only discover they are nothing but snake oil. How can you base your success on capillogain with all the treatments you use?

Comment

• lilpauly
                    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by StayThick
                    Again, this is the old pic you have been circulating for quite some time. However, your "before" pic is essentially the state of my hairline and hair at this point ironically enough. Same haircut too.

What product has contributed to the overall success of restoring your hairline? I honestly don't understand how you have time to put so many topicals and mix so many ****tails to apply to your head in 1 day. Is there any product you believe has contributed to the thickening of the corners of your hairline?

I noticed the "thinning" at the corner of your hairline in your before pic and that's exactly what mine looks like and is getting hit the most. You obviously experienced regrowth prior to capilligen there, is the RU what has contributed it to the most.

I apologize if I sound "angry," just understand I have tried every product out there and spent thousands of dollars only to see people claim success with new treatments, but only discover they are nothing but snake oil.
                    if i like a product or compound i tell people! i tell the best places to order experimental hairloss products so they save 66%. for me its about growing hairs! yes i got good regrowth but getting even more with my regimen. my regimen is not expensive, its quite simple actually

Comment

• Conpecia
                      • Sep 2011

It seems interesting but there's so much stuff out there and until we get some more photographic results I'll have to wait. Lilpauly I know you are active on many forums like me so you see all the different stuff people hype up over and over (divine hair oil over at *** for example). It's not that we don't believe you it's just we need to wait longer to see more confirmations of efficacy. I think you're on so many treatments it's hard for us to see which is working and which isn't. Since this product is pretty new I'll accept that there aren't many reviews or photographs, that's okay at this point. I'll keep my eye on this thread and if more people around the world post positive results I'll pick some up.

Definitely let us know if you see more posts on the forums of success stories.

Comment

• lilpauly
                        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Conpecia
                        It seems interesting but there's so much stuff out there and until we get some more photographic results I'll have to wait. Lilpauly I know you are active on many forums like me so you see all the different stuff people hype up over and over (divine hair oil over at *** for example). It's not that we don't believe you it's just we need to wait longer to see more confirmations of efficacy. I think you're on so many treatments it's hard for us to see which is working and which isn't. Since this product is pretty new I'll accept that there aren't many reviews or photographs, that's okay at this point. I'll keep my eye on this thread and if more people around the world post positive results I'll pick some up.

Definitely let us know if you see more posts on the forums of success stories.
                        hi compecia i will keep every1 updated1 in my eyes capillogain is part of a complete regimen

Comment

• Conpecia
                          • Sep 2011

hi compecia i will keep every1 updated1 in my eyes capillogain is part of a complete regimen
                          I've been reading up on it and it definitely seems legit. If the guys who are trying it at hlh report back positively I'll buy some. Great price point, good research behind the ingredients, and potentially a good substitute for people who can't handle minox like me. Def gonna keep my eye on this. Thanks for the heads up as always bro.

Comment

• StayThick
                            • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Conpecia
                            I've been reading up on it and it definitely seems legit. If the guys who are trying it at hlh report back positively I'll buy some. Great price point, good research behind the ingredients, and potentially a good substitute for people who can't handle minox like me. Def gonna keep my eye on this. Thanks for the heads up as always bro.
                            Can this be used in conjunction with Minox? Should it be used stand-alone? I would be concerned with dropping Minox in general if I used any additional topicals due to the potential shed and amount time I have been on it.

More importantly, has anyone reported sides to this treatment? I am one of those that experienced serious sides with FIN and noticed this product has ingredients that block potential DHT...any word on people who experienced sides, if any?

I think I'll sit on the sidelines for now on capillogain, but I am interested. I just need help with my damn hairline.

Comment

• baldnotbeautiful
                              • Oct 2012

Originally posted by StayThick
                              Can this be used in conjunction with Minox?

More importantly, has anyone reported sides to this treatment?
                              If you check out the thread the OP linked, one of the creators of this stuff is very active in answering everyones questions. He said you can use minox but doesn't seem to think you have to use it.

I think one person in that thread reported some sides, but stated they went away when he lowered the dosage.

I went ahead and bought this stuff...$35 off amazon is cheap enough for a try. Will try on my hairline and report back...

Comment

• Conpecia
                                • Sep 2011

Originally posted by baldnotbeautiful

I went ahead and bought this stuff...$35 off amazon is cheap enough for a try. Will try on my hairline and report back...

Awesome. Let us know how it goes. Good luck bro.

Comment

Working...