Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Breaking Bald
    • Aug 2012

You know your life is sad...

when you get excited about trying a new concealer out...Oh well, life goes on.
  • dex89
    • Jul 2012

life does go on, just try to be positive.

Comment

• BigThinker
      • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Breaking Bald
      when you get excited about trying a new concealer out...Oh well, life goes on.
      Well, that's better than the guys who are eternally negative about every facet of life due to their baldness.

Comment

• toastman
        • Dec 2012

How old are you and what NW

Comment

• clandestine
          • Aug 2011

Buzz that sh.it!

Comment

• Breaking Bald
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by toastman
            How old are you and what NW
            22, it's hard to say what norwood I am. I would say NW2 for the temples, but my crown is thinning pretty bad which really bothers me. So I am on my way to a NW3V

Comment

• Breaking Bald
              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by clandestine
              Buzz that sh.it!
              Been there, done that. Couldn't stand it, only made me severely depressed

Comment

• TheSuburbs
                • Jun 2012

I just buzz mine down to 3mm because if I keep it long it looks 10x worse.

Comment

• Breaking Bald
                  • Aug 2012

Well it is buzzed now, but like a grade 4 on top and 3 on the sides. I can't really grow it out anymore or it will look like crap.

But I also shaved it down to the skin practically and I hated it after a few days. Was a very painful couple of months waiting for it to grow back, but hey at least I tried to accept the bald look. Won't be doing that again anytime soon though. I'd rather just keep it short and use concealer to cover my thinning crown.

As always I am hoping better stuff will be available soon!! and that my hair won't progress too much more

Comment

• clandestine
                    • Aug 2011

Good you tried. I'm 20 years old NW3 too. Literally my only option is to buzz. Try it for 30 days next time, though. Dubbed the 30 Day Challenge, as per sly bald guys forum.

Comment

• AFye
                      • Dec 2012

Age 19 can't come fast enough. Can't do it now it will destroy my endocrinesystem......

Comment

• Kayman
                        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Breaking Bald
                        Well it is buzzed now, but like a grade 4 on top and 3 on the sides. I can't really grow it out anymore or it will look like crap.

But I also shaved it down to the skin practically and I hated it after a few days. Was a very painful couple of months waiting for it to grow back, but hey at least I tried to accept the bald look. Won't be doing that again anytime soon though. I'd rather just keep it short and use concealer to cover my thinning crown.

As always I am hoping better stuff will be available soon!! and that my hair won't progress too much more
                        As tough as this might sound, hate it or not, you got to buzz it right down again and you have to discipline yourself to stick with it for a month, keep buzzing it every week don't let it grow out, learn to see yourself with the buzz cut, that loss will progress its not going to stop by itself.
                        Sometimes people do it, hate it and grow it back out before they get a chance to become accustomed to it and you're back to square one. As soon as you start getting used to it, that's when you start to feel better. If you want my advice I'd lose the concealer, they don't look good and you don't want to be walking around known as the guy who paints his head it'll just make you look insecure and this I tell you because someone at my work does it and he doesn't realize it but people know. I'd rather be the guy who shaves his head rather than the guy who paints it you know what I mean?

Comment

• Breaking Bald
                          • Aug 2012

I get what you're saying Kayman, but I don't think I can accept it. I know I might get used to it if I tried for longer but it makes me look so much older. I want to look my age. I'd rather paint my scalp, it honestly is not noticeable at all trust me. I have enough hair for it to stick to.

Comment

Working...