Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigThinker
    • Oct 2012

Thanks for answering my question. I have another one:

I was relatively unaware of spiro until that one topic popped up with the dude who looked effeminate after taking it. Is the risk much smaller if you apply it topically versus taking it orally? Obviously, biological gradient is everything and mode of intake affects efficacy greatly. I guess, my question is, how much less likely are you to have sides from spiro topically (if such research exists)? Thanks again.

Comment

• clandestine
      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by BigThinker

I was relatively unaware of spiro until that one topic popped up with the dude who looked effeminate after taking it. Is the risk much smaller if you apply it topically versus taking it orally? Obviously, biological gradient is everything and mode of intake affects efficacy greatly. I guess, my question is, how much less likely are you to have sides from spiro topically (if such research exists)? Thanks again.
      Don't take spiro; it will literally turn you into a girl.

Comment

• TheSuburbs
        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by clandestine
        Don't take spiro; it will literally turn you into a girl.
        On a serious note, any particular reason not too?

Comment

• clandestine
          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by TheSuburbs
          I am being serious. Do some research. It will feminize you.

Comment

• dex89
            • Jul 2012

Originally posted by BigThinker

A LOT LESS, I've been using spiro 5% for months now and I haven't seen any side effects. A lot of people use this product and have had no side effects. Now, if you take it orally your going to have a higher chances of getting the feminism side effects but some men are still not effected by it. I guess it all depends how your body takes it?

check out the link below, alot of men that work out use spiro %5 with zero side effects.

Originally posted by TheSuburbs
            I believe that topical spiro 5% is not a threat at all, Like I mention before I have been taking it for months and nothing.

check out this link, this man regrow a lot of hair with spiro 5% and other products with out using Fin.

The most popular bodybuilding message boards!

Comment

• TheSuburbs
              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by dex89
              A LOT LESS, I've been using spiro 5% for months now and I haven't seen any side effects. A lot of people use this product and have had no side effects. Now, if you take it orally your going to have a higher chances of getting the feminism side effects but some men are still not effected by it. I guess it all depends how your body takes it?

check out the link below, alot of men that work out use spiro %5 with zero side effects.

I believe that topical spiro 5% is not a threat at all, Like I mention before I have been taking it for months and nothing.

check out this link, this man regrow a lot of hair with spiro 5% and other products with out using Fin.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142250361
              Any results from Spiro?

Comment

• dex89
                • Jul 2012

Sorry for the late reply mate, thickening wise it didn't help me out but I stop shedding around the area.

Comment

• itsmyhairs
                  • Dec 2012

Originally posted by dex89

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142250361

Those aren't 'side effects', the INTENDED effect with 'Spiro' is feminisation and reduction in testosterone.
                  Topically is one thing, but if you take it orally and you're not having gender reassignment surgery then you're insane (I know you're not saying you're taking them orally, but some guys are).

The whole thing is just...urgh, it makes me shiver, even the name 'Spiro'... just creepy.

It's like the real dark side of this whole thing, guys taking this crazy stuff that screws them up and they know it screws them up.

In all honesty, it's more dangerous than most illegal drugs for your long term health and well being.

Comment

• Aames
                    Inactive
                    • Nov 2012

I've used topical spiro for months with no problems. Also, I think you guys are overstating the effects of oral spiro at that dosage. The person you're referencing took a relatively low dose (100 mg) to stop his hair loss, and quite frankly, he looked pretty feminine to begin with. He was also wearing a great deal of make-up in the after photo as he was taking a picture for some lame vampire book or something (I read through a lot of his thread). AFAIK, you need to take at least 200 mg per day before you start venturing into chemical castration territory. After puberty, things like this can't change your bone structure or anything I don't think, it'll just make your skin look a bit more feminine. Please correct me if I'm wrong. There isn't a lot of research on spiro in men for obvious reasons.

Comment

• itsmyhairs
                      • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Aames
                      I've used topical spiro for months with no problems. Also, I think you guys are overstating the effects of oral spiro at that dosage. The person you're referencing took a relatively low dose (100 mg) to stop his hair loss, and quite frankly, he looked pretty feminine to begin with. He was also wearing a great deal of make-up in the after photo as he was taking a picture for some lame vampire book or something (I read through a lot of his thread). AFAIK, you need to take at least 200 mg per day before you start venturing into chemical castration territory. After puberty, things like this can't change your bone structure or anything I don't think, it'll just make your skin look a bit more feminine. Please correct me if I'm wrong. There isn't a lot of research on spiro in men for obvious reasons.

You're still INSANE if you take ANY dose of a chemical like spiro.

God only knows what it'll do to your body long term.

Comment

• dex89
                        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by itsmyhairs
                        You're still INSANE if you take ANY dose of a chemical like spiro.

God only knows what it'll do to your body long term.
                        I've been taking spiro 5% topical for 6 months and from my personal experience I had zero side effects. I still have my ripped body physique, the deep voice, still got the big slung hanging, and I'm still sexual active with the opposite gender banging 3 different girls a week.

Comment

• Exodus
                          • Nov 2012

Topical Spiro I know zilch about and thus am not in a position to comment.

But Oral Spiro, I mean really?? Come on it is used by Male-Female transgender (Google it, read Cross-gender forums...) It will feminize and you Aames, that bloke did look a tad more girly in the non-vampire pic.

Stick with Finasteride, heck even Avodart, Id rather be shiny then be in the half-way process to losing my goolies for some hair!

Comment

Working...