Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dex89
    • Jul 2012

Study Investigates What Women Really Want

Guys—size matters, but not in the way you think. Women are drawn to men with low body fat—not macho features, such as a manly jaw or six-pack abs, according to a surprising new study published in Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences. Overall, the guys women rated as most attractive had about 12 percent body fat.

Yahoo Life is your source for style, beauty, and wellness, including health, inspiring stories, and the latest fashion trends.
  • BigThinker
    • Oct 2012

So this is like the ultimate ladies man then:

Haha. Just playin. But yeah, that isn't any surprise to me. Luckily, I have super high metabolism like both my parents BMI barely 10 last I checked.

Comment

• clandestine
      • Aug 2011

According to white Latvian girls who rated their peers in terms of what they found attractive..

Comment

• chrisdav
        • Oct 2011

Hilarious Bigthinker

Comment

• Dan26
          • Jul 2012

You want young 'hip' girls? Starve yourself, wear skinny jeans, v-necks, get some tattoes, and you are in!

Comment

• BigThinker
            • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Dan26
            You want young 'hip' girls? Starve yourself, wear skinny jeans, v-necks, get some tattoes, and you are in!
            And, if you want mature hip ladies? Gotta get GQ'd from the top down.

Comment

• Dan26
              • Jul 2012

Originally posted by BigThinker
              And, if you want mature hip ladies? Gotta get GQ'd from the top down.
              This is true. Still though, I will always rock sweat/track pants and hoodies. With a full head of hair, i can pull it off...without, i am doomed

Comment

Working...