This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dan26
    • Jul 2012

Unless you are asking pertinent questions, dropping facts, science, studies etc, or genuinely seeking emotional support/guidance from others, don't even bother. Keep it humble and respectful yall.

*Highlander is an exception, his posts, while sometimes hateful, have outstanding entertainment and re-read value. Plus, really, this is the internet I am not offended by anything directed at me on here what is the point?

So the point is, if you are going to bicker, please make it funny and/or entertaining to fellow readers.

Comment

• UK_
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Tracy C

The sad truth is probably not much - if any at all. It is natural and normal for a male to lose his hair as he matures and gets older. This has been the way of nature since the beginning of the human species. I honestly sympathize with those guys who are bothered by it. However, some of these guys carry that way too far. Highlander and YeahYeahYeah are two of those guys who carry this way to far. Highlander specifically is not well at all. He clearly has a very deep hatred of women yet he wants to look like a woman. He needs therapy - and he needs it very badly.
      So has maternal death. Women simply elicit more sympathy than men hence for example why most charitable 'homeless-help' organisations open today are primarily aimed at women even though 85% of the homeless are men.

I dont think highlander and yeayeayeah are taking the hair loss issue to an extreme - they have every right to be as personally and emotionally impacted by hair loss as any woman would be.

Comment

• Dan26
        • Jul 2012

No problem with independent, intelligent and confident women, as long as they don't get to carried away 'thinking like men'. This new trend is annoying, play your role women :P !

Comment

• Tracy C
          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by UK_
          Women simply elicit more sympathy than men hence for example why most charitable 'homeless-help' organisations open today are primarily aimed at women even though 85% of the homeless are men.
          I am aware of this and I agree that this issue needs to be non gender specific. Everyone who truly needs help should be helped. Simply because it is the right thing to do.

Originally posted by UK_
          I dont think highlander and yeayeayeah are taking the hair loss issue to an extreme...
          They both take it way to far and that isn't doing either of them any good at all. They would both enjoy life much more if they would get past it. They should treat it as best they can and move with their lives. It is possible. Many men have done so for thousands of years - but these two choose to be unhappy. It is their choice and theirs alone.

Comment

• Tracy C
            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Dan26
            No problem with independent, intelligent and confident women, as long as they don't get to carried away 'thinking like men'. This new trend is annoying, play your role women :P !
            Just asking. Do you think I have gotten too carried away? I don't think I think like a man. How would I know if I was? Is that the impression you get from the things I write?

Comment

• Dan26
              • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Tracy C
              Just asking. Do you think I have gotten too carried away? I don't think I think like a man. How would I know if I was? Is that the impression you get from the things I write?
              No not really. I just think there has to be a degree of 'humbleness' for both men and women when attempting to authoritatively pontificate the origins of the opposing sexes' thoughts/emotions.

Comment

• Cob984
                • Sep 2012

i actually had jaw work done as well with implants though and the difference is great,
                plan to continue work maybe on the cheeks in the near future,

if i cant have my hair, im gona make sure i look masculine for that day

also iv asked this before but can surgery and anesthesia accelerate mpb?

Comment

• BigThinker
                  • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Cob984
                  i actually had jaw work done as well with implants though and the difference is great,
                  plan to continue work maybe on the cheeks in the near future,

if i cant have my hair, im gona make sure i look masculine for that day

also iv asked this before but can surgery and anesthesia accelerate mpb?
                  It's generally accepted that physical and mental stress are linked to hair loss, though it is typically short-term.

Comment

Working...