Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John16198
    • Aug 2012

Propecia, How much shedding to expect?

I got a prescription for Propecia, and im thinking about start using it soon. My only biggest fear is that if i start, my hair will shed. As of right now, i have a full head of hair and i don't have any bold spots yet, but if i start using Propecia, what are the chances that hair will shed for sure to a point where i would look bold?

when you took it, how much hair did you loose? i understand that it will grow back but im a college student and im really insecure so before starting i would like to know what im getting into.

Thanks
  • dex89
    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by John16198
    I got a prescription for Propecia, and im thinking about start using it soon. My only biggest fear is that if i start, my hair will shed. As of right now, i have a full head of hair and i don't have any bold spots yet, but if i start using Propecia, what are the chances that hair will shed for sure to a point where i would look bold?

when you took it, how much hair did you loose? i understand that it will grow back but im a college student and im really insecure so before starting i would like to know what im getting into.

Thanks
    You will shed, but you shouldn't for more then 2 months, I might be wrong. It all depends how your body takes it. I had only shed for about 3 weeks.

Comment

• John16198
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by dex89
      You will shed, but you shouldn't for more then 2 months, I might be wrong. It all depends how your body takes it. I had only shed for about 3 weeks.
      But how much did you shed though? was it to a point where you others could noticed that you lost way too much hair recently?

Comment

• dex89
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by John16198
        But how much did you shed though? was it to a point where you others could noticed that you lost way too much hair recently?
        I didn't shed much, maybe over 60 hairs a day. No, people didn't notice because it wasn't that bad.

Comment

Working...