a girl's perspective

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by beatinghairloss
    Yes. I suppose that depends on how much you’re doing it as well most on this forum and most men would agree they do it every day.

DHT is powerful androgen and we know it causes hair loss do you think it would be worth a trial to see if I am right?
    right on what? that DHT causes hair loss?

I think many things can cause DHT to be produced, (weight lifting for example) but not to the degree that the prostate does it.
    yes... having testicles can cause DHT to be produced too. Idiot vast majority of all these sex hormones are gobbled up by androgen binding proteins and the rest of the excess are metabolized by your liver.

Masturbation won't make a dent to your MPB progress.

If you go look at the thread you will see that people with genetic 5-Alpha Reductase deficiency have tiny prostates and no hair loss. If you get castrated no more T in the testicles passing through the prostate being converted to DHT no more hair loss.
    yes we all ****ing know that DHT is responsible for hair loss WHAT IS YOUR POINT???

Propecia was made to shrink the prostate. The prostate starts rapidly growing at age 12 and doesn’t fully mature “for most” until 20.
    yes, and?

Hair loss is localized to the galea but for some it gets so tight all over they thin.
    **** off galea has nothing to do with it. I'm tired of arguing with idiots about it.

Look at the signs my friend they are there.
    what is the point you're trying to make here?

Comment

• beatinghairloss
      • May 2012

Originally posted by ThinningB420
      I masturbate very infrequently. Sometimes every two weeks. Sometimes once a month. Sometimes I go half a year without it. In the last year my balding has increased significantly and I hadn't ejaculated for almost a whole year.
      Truthfully I don't believe you. You have tried to discredit me sense day one and never mentioned this till now.

Comment

• ThinningB420
        • Apr 2012

Truthfully I don't believe you.
        I don't care. I know what I do and what I don't do. I went three years without ejaculating, except for nocturnal emissions. What happened during that time? I continued to loose hair.

Truthfully, I believe you're a moron.

Comment

• beatinghairloss
          • May 2012

K I will end this argument I can see that I am not getting no where with you guys. Good luck on the hair loss.

Comment

• Jan 2012

It would be impossible to record or understand rates sense puberty. The patterns and rate at which you lose your hair is dependent on the pressure applied. Try to move the part of your scalp where your losing hair then move the skin on the sides you will see a very apparent tightness. Well family members have different head shapes and pressure so that makes the real difference because people who never bald I swear to you I have studied them intimately and they have thick loose scalps like nothing we have ever had.

Look at the muscles you find that to be mere chance its configured that way.
            your stupid theory has already been debunked right on this forum!

Beating hair loss is a multidisciplinary approach that is rearely reached to a combination of misinformation and lack of self control. I think of growing hair much like anything that grows in that all requirements must be met for optimal growth. A plant does not just need sune it needs waters as well. Any given plant also needs

you waited a couple months and came back thinking no one remembers you already.

You want me to post my proofs again?

Comment

• beatinghairloss
              • May 2012

Originally posted by ThinningB420
              I don't care. I know what I do and what I don't do. I went three years without ejaculating, except for nocturnal emissions. What happened during that time? I continued to loose hair.

Truthfully, I believe you're a moron.
              If you would lie on here to prove a point that makes you piece of shit your not worth my time. Good day.

Comment

• Jan 2012

K I will end this argument I can see that I am not getting no where with you guys. Good luck on the hair loss.
                you said the same thing on this thread three months ago:
                Beating hair loss is a multidisciplinary approach that is rearely reached to a combination of misinformation and lack of self control. I think of growing hair much like anything that grows in that all requirements must be met for optimal growth. A plant does not just need sune it needs waters as well. Any given plant also needs

I debunked your theory. Why are you back and why don't you come with a new theory? You're either crazy or you're selling something

Comment

• beatinghairloss
                  • May 2012

Originally posted by 2020
                  your stupid theory has already been debunked right on this forum!

you waited a couple months and came back thinking no one remembers you already.

You want me to post my proofs again?
                  2020 Regardless of your opinion right now if you ever want feel free to email me. I would be willing to meet you in person. I am not blowing smoke up your ass forget all the science...my hairloss has stopped... thats evidence enough for me. I will show you the research I have done. I have over 250 photographs of scalps and hair loss as well has testimonies from people who quit ejaculating and grew hair back. Believe what you want but if you ever change you mind I am only an email away.

Comment

• ThinningB420
                    • Apr 2012

If you would lie on here to prove a point that makes you piece of shit your not worth my time. Good day.
                    I'm not lying. I can tell you from 2004-2007 I had no ejaculations outside of nocturnal emissions. I lost hair in my temples and my diffuse pattern continued.

In 2011, from February until January 2012 I had no ejaculations outside of nocturnal emissions as I was trying to return to purity especially since I was in seminary. My hair loss was significantly worse during this year.

You are the the jerk, and you're not worth my time.

Comment

• Jan 2012

2020 Regardless of your opinion right now if you ever want feel free to email me. I would be willing to meet you in person. I am not blowing smoke up your ass forget all the science...my hairloss has stopped... thats evidence enough for me. I will show you the research I have done. I have over 250 photographs of scalps and hair loss as well has testimonies from people who quit ejaculating and grew hair back. Believe what you want but if you ever change you mind I am only an email away.
                      why not just post it all here?

make a separate thread and post it all here. Prove us wrong.

Comment

• Tracy C
                        • Sep 2011

Please see under hair loss treatments...Hair loss understood and explained....
                        I've read it. It's BS.

Comment

• beatinghairloss
                          • May 2012

K summerize any one of the studies? Prove it make a rebuttal?

Comment

• beatinghairloss
                            • May 2012

Originally posted by 2020
                            why not just post it all here?

make a separate thread and post it all here. Prove us wrong.
                            When I am ready I will publish however, Foe you I will show everything because on here your by far the hardest to even consider it and that makes you biggest challenge. I love a good challenge I don't rely on the common beliefs to provide answers especially when those common answers consist of two drug that hardly maintain and most the time do nothing. One phone call with me and you will be a believer.

Comment

• Jan 2012

When I am ready I will publish however, Foe you I will show everything because on here your by far the hardest to even consider it and that makes you biggest challenge. I love a good challenge I don't rely on the common beliefs to provide answers especially when those common answers consist of two drug that hardly maintain and most the time do nothing.
                              ... what are you even planning on publishing? Pretty sure you don't have access to some secret studies that I couldn't find online. Will you seriously try to convince us that galea is the cause of MPB?

Comment

• NotBelievingIt
                                • Oct 2011

If the skin tightness on the top of the head was the only reason for going bald I'm fairly certain they would have figured that out by now.

Comment

Working...