Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zugzwang
    • Jul 2012

Am I losing hair at 22?

Attached is a photo of my crown. Only recently have I begun worrying about the possibility of my hair thinning. I have moderately long hair, which I was planning on having cut/styled fairly soon. Does this look bad to anyone?
    Attached Files
  • whyohwhy
    • Apr 2012

Originally posted by zugzwang
    Attached is a photo of my crown. Only recently have I begun worrying about the possibility of my hair thinning. I have moderately long hair, which I was planning on having cut/styled fairly soon. Does this look bad to anyone?
    Nah dude, if your going to start to loose your hair it generally starts around the temples first before it gets to the back of your head.

all the best, chin up if your worried.

Comment

• Maradona
      • Nov 2011

It's razor time, imo tbh wit u.

Comment

• zugzwang
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Maradona
        It's razor time, imo tbh wit u.
        meaning? get it cut, or am i balding?

Comment

• dex89
          • Jul 2012

Do you have a better pic? Honestly, your hair looks fine to me.

Comment

• dda
            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by whyohwhy
            Nah dude, if your going to start to loose your hair it generally starts around the temples first before it gets to the back of your head.

all the best, chin up if your worried.

Dude you are completely wrong. i know and have seen plenty of people who are thinning at the crown and vertex but there temples and mid scalp are completely intact. In my case, I started thinning rapidly in the crown probably when I was 19. The only way I realized I was balding was from my brother and others who were taller then me, commenting on it. I probably wouldnt have really caught on to it till the 21/22 year mark, when the thinning started diffusing and then I started losing sort of fast at the temples, Im 23 now

Comment

Working...