Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tracy C
    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by lilpauly
    That's y I'm cutting back with steroid cycles. Hairloss treatments are safe.
    Your hair loss treatment regimen is not safe. You are insane.

Comment

• lilpauly
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Tracy C
      Your hair loss treatment regimen is not safe. You are insane.
      whats not safe in my regimen tracy?

Comment

• 25 going on 65
        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by UK_
        Because hair loss will seem a breeze in the park when you encounter the sides of propecia.
        Can I ask what makes you think he is particularly prone to sides?

Comment

• BaldinLikeBaldwin
          • Apr 2012

Lot of ill will and hate towards people who have had success with fin and experimental treatments on this forum...

jealousy?

Comment

• KeepHoping
            • Dec 2010

lilpauly, I am a diffuse thinner with a bit of recession at the hairline but my hairline is pretty low overall, I'd like to grow that back first before focusing on the rest however I cannot dedicate myself to that big of a regiment, seems like it's a bit too much time and money for me. What would you say is the most important factor of the regiment to get regrowth? I'm on Fin already BTW and it seems to have stopped my loss for the time being. Also how did you get OC000459 and Neosh101!?

Comment

• lilpauly
              • Feb 2012

Originally posted by KeepHoping
              lilpauly, I am a diffuse thinner with a bit of recession at the hairline but my hairline is pretty low overall, I'd like to grow that back first before focusing on the rest however I cannot dedicate myself to that big of a regiment, seems like it's a bit too much time and money for me. What would you say is the most important factor of the regiment to get regrowth? I'm on Fin already BTW and it seems to have stopped my loss for the time being. Also how did you get OC000459 and Neosh101!?
              bro psi440 is the best hairloss treatment. i'm looking for a source for it! one memener in in the germany forum sveral years ago

Hey guys, looks like the group of germans got PSI and are now using it. They're up to the 12th day and they report vellous all the way to his teen age hairline, and terminal hairs in areas of recession.
              Those of you who have done your homework regarding this peptide know that it is entirely possible. Those who haven't, do so now.

Comment

• lilpauly
                • Feb 2012

also look into ru in the k b solution.

Comment

• KeepHoping
                  • Dec 2010

Please keep me posted lilPauly, would love to try something like this as I still have most of my hair it's just thinning.

Comment

• greatjob!
                    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by lilpauly
                    bro psi440 is the best hairloss treatment. i'm looking for a source for it! one memener in in the germany forum sveral years ago

Hey guys, looks like the group of germans got PSI and are now using it. They're up to the 12th day and they report vellous all the way to his teen age hairline, and terminal hairs in areas of recession.
                    Those of you who have done your homework regarding this peptide know that it is entirely possible. Those who haven't, do so now.
                    pauly do you have any links to the threads or forums these guys are updating on? I would love to follow their progress. neosh 101 and psi 440 are the same thing correct?

Comment

• KeepHoping
                      • Dec 2010

How can I get my hands on some PSI 440?

Comment

Working...