X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vin1984
    • Sep 2011

6.5 month results of HT with Dr Wong

Hello everyone
    I wanted to share with everyone the progress of my HT which Dr Wong performed on 19th Dec 2011.
    Dr wong was able to transplant 4100 grafts from the donor area.

Below attached are the pics at 6.5 months and I am extremely happy with the results.

Also since the results should peak around 10 - 12 months. So hoping for the best.

Also below are the links to my original posts which has some preops pics.

pre-ops link:

Hello everyone The attached pics denote the current state of my hairloss I have been loosing hair for about 10 years now and am considering a Hair Transplant sometime early next year. I will turn 28 jan 2012 and am currently using Rogaine which has reduced the hair loss rate. Also I plan to start Propecia soon. I

7 days post-ops:

Hello guys I had my first HT for 4100 grafts on 19th Dec. It went pretty well & I have clicked some 7 days Post ops pics. Wanted to share with you guys. Also I had some concerns/Questions abt what I observe and feel: 1) The healing has been pretty decent & now my head is shedding some of the scabs. I see some
    Attached Files
  • Jotronic
    • Nov 2008

Wow! You look great and more thickening is to come. I'll show these to Dr. Wong tomorrow. Thanks for sharing!
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Comment

• Maradona
      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Jotronic
      Wow! You look great and more thickening is to come. I'll show these to Dr. Wong tomorrow. Thanks for sharing!
      Damn these results are good. It looks like as if it was your natural hair. Just a bit more thickening on the hairline and he'll be good to get the babes !

This guy has thickest donor i've seen as well.

Comment

• Jotronic
        • Nov 2008

Maradona,

Vin1984's hairline is his original hairline. Dr. Wong did not fill this area as it would have required another 1500 grafts at least of which he did not have in this session. Dr. Wong started about 1.5 cm behind his native hairline.

Here is a shot of the placement where at the top of the image you can see the native hairline that is in front of the placement.

www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Comment

Working...