Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FlightTL
    • Jun 2011

Women totally LOVE these balding men!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

These guys have let it go natural and Women love it!
  • stratofortress
    • Oct 2011

Sure. But they're good looking in spite of their hair loss and not because of it.

I struggled to look decent/presentable with perfect hair, which is why hair loss hit me like a ton of bricks.

The meds I'm taking are preventing me from becoming very ugly, fast. Obvious balding would comfortably put me in the bottom 1% for looks.

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
      • May 2011

Don't think Pitbull is balding.

Nobody owns bald as well as Kelly Slater and Zinedine Zidane. They are the bosses.

Comment

• nikemata
        • Dec 2011

haha. I think women loves hair. I am sorry bro

Comment

• LionHeartLow
          • Oct 2011

And they all have one thing in common, money.

Comment

• nikemata
            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by LionHeartLow
            You are right. Be careful of these women. Getting bald may be okay but if you have lots of money.

Comment

• 8868alex
              • May 2010

Originally posted by stratofortress
              Sure. But they're good looking in spite of their hair loss and not because of it.
              I agree with this mate -

Some guys can pull the look off and still look good, but unfortunately that won't be the majority!

Comment

• nikemata
                • Dec 2011

These people are popular but how about us?

Comment

• DAVE52
                  • Sep 2010

Originally posted by LionHeartLow
                  lol.......just so happens the video posted pics of balding men WITH money

There are millions of men who shaved or buzzed their heads that don't have near as much money as these guys and I d bet they're doing fine in the lady department

The thing they all have in common is they've decided insted of spedning 1,000's of $$$ on drugs, postions HT's ....they just said F it and lived life

Comment

• FlightTL
                    • Jun 2011

Originally posted by DAVE52
                    lol.......just so happens the video posted pics of balding men WITH money

There are millions of men who shaved or buzzed their heads that don't have near as much money as these guys and I d bet they're doing fine in the lady department

The thing they all have in common is they've decided insted of spedning 1,000's of $$$ on drugs, postions HT's ....they just said F it and lived life

You are right DAVE and you know what? Like you said, these guys have the inner strength to just move on and close crop their hair...

Comment

• ravegrover
                      • Jan 2011

whether rich or poor, any man would look better with decent head of hair.

if one is looking for inspiration, these baldies didnt hide behind wigs, concealors or HTs. they accepted hairloss and moved on. so can anyone else.

Comment

• nikemata
                        • Dec 2011

Live life even if we are balding .........

Comment

• Benzzro
                          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by ravegrover
                          whether rich or poor, any man would look better with decent head of hair.

if one is looking for inspiration, these baldies didnt hide behind wigs, concealors or HTs. they accepted hairloss and moved on. so can anyone else.
                          If I had a model chisel'd face I wouldn't care about going bald either, too bad I look like a goddamn rapist with no hair

Comment

• Clinicspots
                            • Aug 2015

Some people being bald also look great if they have personality. I think the celebrities who are bald are loved the most

Comment

• HelloVera
                              • Oct 2015

Think years ago it wouldn't have mattered as much but these days its all a materialistic and false perfection that women are going for after TV shows of Norwood 1 actors and models on the net. Also people can suit the shaved head look when they are younger but once the face fills out, wrinkles and thicker skin gets hold not so much as suited. Both Jason Stratham and Billy Zane have been dumped by Kelly Brook over the years. Think Zane was because she said he was getting too old for her. Noticed all her BF's have had a near perfect hairline since.

Comment

Working...