When you get hair, what's next?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Davey Jones
    • Apr 2012

No part of the internet is safe from negativity. It really is a terribly dark place to gather and talk about such a discouraging condition. When we all have hair, let's have a party over in the real world. I've seen people joke about it before, but I'm being as serious as MPB.

My apartment and any rum I have on hand is fair game. If you don't like rum, you'll have to BYOB you lunatics, because seriously, you don't like rum?

Comment

• Maradona
      • Nov 2011

What's next?

we would be simply be the happiest guys in the world and enjoy every living second of it, regardless of what life may bring us next.

Comment

• sausage
        • Jan 2012

I don't think there is anything wrong with negativity on here, thats why we are here, we feel down and want to do something about our hairloss and a lot of the time our frustrations come out. Spencer Kobren has said this is a place to 'VENT' your feelings....so there will be negativity on here but what I will say is this Scorpian dude is going way overboard with it and is posting some over-extreme comments.

Comment

• Sogeking
          • Feb 2011

I would wear a hair system and beneath it would be my shaven head with a word HAIR written from newly grown hair itself. The rest of the plan entailed getting drunk but alas I can't drink anymore .

Comment

• Davey Jones
            • Apr 2012

Originally posted by chrisis
            Do I have to do anything or just stand and look good? Guess it depends if it's a rock band or a boy band. I tell myself I'm one perfect hairline away from this stardom.
            Tell yourself that you are, 'cause you are. From what I can tell as far as the media goes, a set of sweet abs is a decent substitute for any amount of talent. If you already have those, good. We're totally set. Just buy a bunch of sweet looking button up shirts to leave strangely persistently open and let Replicel/Aderans/Histogen/etc. take care of the rest.

Originally posted by sausage
            I don't think there is anything wrong with negativity on here, thats why we are here, we feel down and want to do something about our hairloss and a lot of the time our frustrations come out. Spencer Kobren has said this is a place to 'VENT' your feelings....so there will be negativity on here but what I will say is this Scorpian dude is going way overboard with it and is posting some over-extreme comments.
            I appreciate the need to vent. We'll all have a breakdown at one point or another. It makes sense. Like, why the hell do other dudes get to have hair? And why the hell are there really no GOOD treatments? Who is dropping the ball on this one? It's very frustrating. But I was sort of hoping this could be a retreat from such thoughts. An oasis, if you will, even if it's only a mirage. Let's pretend there's water here and drink up!

Originally posted by Sogeking
            I would wear a hair system and beneath it would be my shaven head with a word HAIR written from newly grown hair itself. The rest of the plan entailed getting drunk but alas I can't drink anymore .
            Strange plan, but getting hair will be so ridiculous, God only knows what sort of absurd goings on will follow. It's a shame you can't drink, but we'll probably be too stoned on endorphins to walk straight anyway.

Comment

Working...