Trx2?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jcm800
    • Jan 2011

Hmm that's not very inspiring mate. I tend to look at this as just a food supplement anyway so not expecting anything close to what they say on their website tbh.

Comment

• 30plus
      • Apr 2011

That's what it is at the end of the day - just a food supplement.

No miracle cure for me - just thickened me up a little. Some others have benefitted though.

Sizzling how are you getting on?

Comment

• gutted
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by 30plus
        So i thought it was about time for an update being that i am one of the few long termers here. I'm really pleased to see Against this is improving - i wish i could say the same for myself....

I am now around 14 months or so into this and this are still going downhill

If you read my older posts i said that this stuff had thickened up my hair a little but didnt stop the gradual recession of all of the hair on my head - in particular the hairline and crown. Even my mid secion is starting to struggle badly now. I had such high hopes for this stuff but i am now resigned to my fate. There is no doubt that my hair is a little thicker than 14 months ago but there is certainly much less of it now.

I would love to find out what trx2 have up there sleeve in the way of stronger products. Has anyone got any details? This stuff has worked a little bit. It's just not strong enough for me. I will continue to take it but currently pretty down about it all
        me too, perhaps someone should send them an email their way asking about this.

Also, 30plus have you been on anything else or just trx2? what is your norwood? and age group.

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Jcm800
          Sizzling-how long have you been on this now? What benefits do you feel you've had so far?

I posted an update a while back but will briefly go over it again.

Been on for close to 1 year now. Hairloss pretty much stopped. Hair thickened. Right temple seems to still ever so slowly recede, left temple seems to have stablized. Pretty pleased considering the ingredients in Trx2. Also great not to have side effects.

I am also using miconazole (growth agent, google it) and hydrocortisone (for inflamation, google it) topically.

It is depressing to hear about 30 plus's lack of results. I mentioned it before, but maybe it has something to do with his combination of Dut/Minox while on trx2, or that his hairloss is extremely stubborn.

Comment

• gutted
            • Jan 2011

Originally posted by sizzlinghairs
            I posted an update a while back but will briefly go over it again.

Been on for close to 1 year now. Hairloss pretty much stopped. Hair thickened. Right temple seems to still ever so slowly recede, left temple seems to have stablized. Pretty pleased considering the ingredients in Trx2. Also great not to have side effects.

I am also using miconazole (growth agent, google it) and hydrocortisone (for inflamation, google it) topically.

It is depressing to hear about 30 plus's lack of results. I mentioned it before, but maybe it has something to do with his combination of Dut/Minox while on trx2, or that his hairloss is extremely stubborn.
            i just went over his post, he did state he was on dut, minox, and nizoral for the past 3 years but results were fading away...i dont know what to make of that.

DUT is supposed to be the closest to a cure...

Comment

• gutted
              • Jan 2011

Sizzling, do you notice the thin areas of your scalp look thinner sometimes but then quickley recovers to a better thickness?

Ive noticed my frontal region looks thinner but then after a few weeks as the hairs cycle through the thickness returns.

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
                • Apr 2011

If u go to forums like h airlosshelp.com u will see that dut is far from the cure, although is has greatly helped a lot of ppl.. Hairloss is defin more than just dht

Comment

• gutted
                  • Jan 2011

If u go to forums like h airlosshelp.com u will see that dut is far from the cure, although is has greatly helped a lot of ppl.. Hairloss is defin more than just dht
                  yeah i know and agree with you...

I believe dht blockers can cause an increase in growth for a shortwhile but over the long term they are doing more damage than good!

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                    • Jul 2011

inflammation is involved.... Ive itched my hairline away.. then I got some sort of shampoo to stop the itching etc. and it has helped with my hairloss.. albeit not completely stopped or reversed it

Comment

• doke
                      • Jun 2009

I used dutasteride for nearly two years at 0.5mgs a day and up to 2.5mgs but it did nothing for me and yes i do have male pattern loss,the same with finasteride which helps a bit but no cures for me.

Comment

• Jan 2012

Originally posted by doke
                        I used dutasteride for nearly two years at 0.5mgs a day and up to 2.5mgs but it did nothing for me and yes i do have male pattern loss,the same with finasteride which helps a bit but no cures for me.
                        your dut must have been fake.... no way blocking > 70% of DHT in your scalp did nothing for your hair loss

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
                          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by gutted
                          Sizzling, do you notice the thin areas of your scalp look thinner sometimes but then quickley recovers to a better thickness?

Ive noticed my frontal region looks thinner but then after a few weeks as the hairs cycle through the thickness returns.
                          Yes, it does eem to happen this way on a particular front part of my hairline

how long have u been on again? Notice anything at all on hairline?

Comment

• gutted
                            • Jan 2011

Yes, it does eem to happen this way on a particular front part of my hairline

how long have u been on again? Notice anything at all on hairline?
                            been on it 15 months now.

Ive noticed in the last two 3 month periods, something similar.
                            Thin areas getting thinner/or lesser hair count (givving of the impression of thin hair), and then going back to normal, only in the frontal section though.

Nothing new at the hairline or temples.

Comment

• gutted
                              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
                              inflammation is involved.... Ive itched my hairline away.. then I got some sort of shampoo to stop the itching etc. and it has helped with my hairloss.. albeit not completely stopped or reversed it
                              it certainly is, none of these big 3 treatments address inflamation which is why people using these still lose hair...trx2 is no different.

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
                                • Apr 2011

ur hairline temples same, better, or worse then when u started?

Comment

Working...