The Vulnerable Hair Loss Sufferer: Arm Yourself With Good Information!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SpencerKobren
    Administrator
    • Oct 2008

The Vulnerable Hair Loss Sufferer: Arm Yourself With Good Information!

Thought some of the news guys might find this video interesting. It's treacherous out there. DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

Spencer Kobren
    Founder, American Hair Loss Association
    Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.
  • PayDay
    • Nov 2008

Well done Spencer. People just don't know about this stuff. We are all vulnerable as you say because we desperately want to believe that we can cure our baldness with a pill a laser or a cream. I watch the TV commercials now and just sigh.

Paul

Comment

• SpencerKobren
      Administrator
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by PayDay
      Well done Spencer. People just don't know about this stuff. We are all vulnerable as you say because we desperately want to believe that we can cure our baldness with a pill a laser or a cream. I watch the TV commercials now and just sigh.

Paul
      Thanks PayDay!
      Just for the record, I don’t know sign language...I was just trying to keep the focus off of my hair
      Spencer Kobren
      Founder, American Hair Loss Association
      Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Comment

Working...